Skip to main content

For our Jewish Family....


Comments

Patricia said…
Your a low life disgusting human being to cheat people out of their money. My daughter send you through paypal on December 11 money to answer he question and you have not done so. She sent you an email to ask you about it after that and you didn't answer her still. Her name is Angel Petrin. She is 20 years old. Even if you didn't want to answer her question you could've given her her money back. You have also done this to me awhile back. You are in no position to condemn anyone who cheats others because you do it yourself.

Merry Christmas
T. W. said…
John 1:1-5 (New International Version)


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Psychic Gossip said…
Patricia
I have just emailed your daughter. I did get a paypal you are right. But never got the question/pic. I have asked her to resend and will answer asap.
Anonymous said…
Hi Patricia, I have done readings with CD many times. Fist time when i was waiting for his reply i was not sure and was waiting, however, somehow when checked my delete folder found his email already there. I have no idea how his reply got deleted in the first place. I am still 100% sure that was not me who deleted that email.
Quiet said…
Woah.. Whats going on here?

I dont believe anyone who has been pretty professionally known and runs a consistent blog and have such a gift all of these years and decades would need to burn someone for 25 bux for a 3 question reading when he selling his service for half the price in Dec.

Anyhow, to all the lovely folks here, the regulars and to CD.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

I have been busy at work at the Toronto Costcos in sales. People are crazy in Costco. I know they all leave their brain at the door.

After i read the title i laughed to myself.
Apparently I am one quarter jew as my grandmother escaped and raised my father as a catholic. I wonder if there are others out there also like me whose grandma got away safe? I never thought to care to think about it until now and reading this article. Anyone else have a grandparent escape Hitler? Just saying/asking. I am sure there are some out there at least.. It is what it is.

Happy Holidays to All! xx

Anonymous said…
Sincere wishes to those celebrating the Hanukkah!

PATRICIA, Christian Dion, does not need me to get involved in your dispute with him. The vast majority of people on this blog (including myself) have probably had a reading or readings done by Christian. I just wanted to tell you that I once sent CASH to Christian, yes, CASH. I did not want to do PayPal because they charge a fee. I'm cheap that way.

He received my money (CASH) and he followed up quickly by sending answers to all my questions. I don't recommend anyone sending cash through the postal service, at least not anymore.

CAP Anonymous
T. W. said…
Patricia

I’m sorry you are having troubles.


Christian is the real deal. He did say he did not get the pics & questions.


Sometimes an email service will send legitimate email into the spam folder. I’ve had to hunt important email in my spam. I even had mail from the US government go to the spam!


Christian does get a lot of work & email. Sometimes mail just gets buried.


Sometimes we think we click “send” but we clicked something else. I do that a lot.


I hope things get better for you.


With love,


T. W.
Jules said…
Patricia, never ever worry about anything you have purchased via PayPal, you have wonderful buyer protection, in fact, you have upto 6 months to dispute any purchase.

I agree with Cap Anon .... however, I cannot sit back and see someone so viciously attacked .. so with that in mind .. to anyone new to this blog Having had numerous readings with Christian I can attest to the fact that Christian is very gifted, all that he has told me has come to pass. As for his character he is a genuine and honourable man and an exceptionally funny and very witty man at that. If your reading is late just message him.
Psychic Gossip said…
Refunded the fee not putting up with rudeness cd
T. W. said…
Christian,

I am sorry this happened. I pray you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday season. May the next decade be spectacular for you all!

With love,

T. W.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Yes. I totally DISAGREE with this Patricia's claims about her experience arranging a reading.

I did mine through Pay Pal. And Christian got the reading done about 3 days later. Very prompt.

And also... he was very accurate.

It's a fact. That some people treat psychics they use. Or attempt to use...in a really disrespectful way.

One of my friends is a working Psychic. And a good one.

When I lived closer to her. I used to hear some of the unpleasant experiences she had with people.

No wonder alot of psychics don't want to do face to face readings.

Because of psychos. Unreasonable , impatient mean spirited people. Unfortunately go to psychics too.
Often to get the inside track on how they can harm people they know.

Nicole even had one book a reading to come along to 'prove Nicole wasn't psychic'

WTF???

And as Nicole picked up things..
....this ignorant twat kept saying to Nicole.

'Oh you knew that by lookin at my FB page. '

Or

'that's not exactly all of it'

Do these ignorant people not know that, it isn't a psychics job to know exactly what people had for breakfast.

No. I get disgusted in what I hear some people say or do to psychic people.

Do they get away with it?

No.

The Karma Gods visit them.

Accuse someone falsely ....of being false.

Then a day will come where where you will not be believed.

Even when you are telling the truth.

This is important if you are being accused unfairly of a crime.

This Patricia chick thinks it's a crime if someone is late.

Ummmm. Get a grip luv.

And anyway ....was Christian late?

I dont think so.

Last time i looked ...This isnt a microwave. Its an Online Pyschic Reading Service.
Chick'sOpinion said…
And anyway. What's wrong with this Patricia. It's christmas.

People are crazy busy and distracted at Christmas time.

And everyone. From here to Alaka knows that.

See this is why I refuse to do much shopping at Christmas time.

People go into Christmas frenzys and meltdowns. ....and im so tired of it.

Fighting over car spaces even.

Like children in the schoolyard.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion made a good point about face to face readings.

We are spiritually sensitive people. We pick up on people’s emotions. Imagine having a demon possessed client come to you in person for a reading. That is scary.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.