Skip to main content

KKK XMESS Taste ?


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
What is that a pic of?

Its creepy.

Does anyone know?
T. W. said…
I would say what I am thinking but you might ask me how I know what I know. I have no good answer & you might not believe me.
chris said…
Hi Ladies:

Those pics are of Kim Kartrashian's holiday decorations. Looks like Yeezy had a hand in it....
T. W. said…
They are supposed to be plush Christmas decorations but people are saying they look like tampons or dildos.

Prince Charles should be pleased...



People Think Kim Kardashian's Christmas Decorations Look Like Giant Dildos And I Haven't Stopped Laughing


https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamedjackson/kim-kardashian-christmas-ornaments
Chick'sOpinion said…
Chris

Hi. Well if thats Christmas decoration..then my attempts at it arent too bad.

So clearly too, my belief... that being really rich makes you really stupid. Is proven here.

Having the money to ask a designer to come into your house. To decorate for christmas is clearly a complete waste of money.

And style wise, fatal.

And agree. Kanye West has had a hand in this nonsense.

He needs to go back to music.

And stay there.
Chick'sOpinion said…
They look like bodies. Wrapped and stacked in muslin fabric.

Hell creepy
Chick'sOpinion said…
And i have to share.

The minute I saw this pic. I was reminded of that very scary movie, Sicario. With Emily Blunt.

And that shocking scene in it, where the drug cartels in Mexico wrapped lots of people they've recently murdered. Just like in this pic.

And hide them in the walls of houses.

If Christmas at Kanye's is looking like a scene from Sicario.

Then it isnt a happy house.
T. W. said…
Bodies wrapped in plastic.

I will make a comment about Kim’s body but I won’t. I’m having a bad month.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Im worried Kanye and his family are wrapped in those body shaped mummies.

Kanye needs to walk like an Egyptian out of that marriage to Kim.

Its ruining his life. And reputation.

Kanye!! 'Foreign types with the Hookah pipes say ay oh whey oh whey oh.........walk like an Egyptian.'
T. W. said…
I fear for Kanye and the innocent children to. They are in my prayers.
Anonymous said…
Kim Kardashian-West was on the Ellen show this past week.

Ellen mentioned Kendall's rating of her sibling's parenting skills. I actually made a mistake the first time I posted it, so here is the corrected version:
1. Rob
2. Khloe
3. Kim
4. Kylie
5. Kourtney

Kendall feels that Kourtney has the lowest parenting rank on the list. Kim said that Kourtney is obviously not to happy about this. I can only imagine there will be a few less presents under the tree for Kendall this year and Christmas dinner will no doubt be a shouting match! I also expect the new season of the Kardashians TV series to be a lively one!

Kim also mentioned that those strange Christmas decorations in the photo that Christian posted above were made specifically for them by an Australian artist. Kim said it was very expensive to re-create all these strange Dr. Suess "decorations." She also said that her kids love them and climb all over and are ruining them.

Kim looked divine, not a hair out of place. It must have taken her hours to get ready for Ellen's show. I wonder what she did after she got home? Put on a pair of yoga pants and a tank top? Pile her hair up on her head and head straight to the fridge? Oh, she also said that Kylie and Travis are splitsville. Anyone surprised?

CAP Anonymous

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.