Skip to main content

Happy New Year to one & All......



Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy New Decade!
Chocmint33 said…
Happy New Year CD and All from Australia. :)
Anonymous said…
Best wishes to you CD and all for the new year and decade. From Geelong Australia ! Let’s hope it’s a more peaceful and with more balance.
T. W. said…
Happy New Year and here's to the Roaring Twenties!!!


May this decade be joyous for everyone for the right reasons.


God bless all of you and me.
jele6 said…
Greetings from NYC. Happy New Year to you all!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Happy New Year to everyone.

My friend texed me this morning to tell me about a hilarious fight That broke out across the road from her place on New Years Eve. It was cricket bats. The lot.

She said the fighters had the time of their lives. LOL

It was extreme hot weather for New Years Eve here in New South Wales, Australia.

I tend to think when it gets to 42 Degrees people seem to get crazy. I've noticed that.

Except in the surf at the beach. Where I was yesterday.

But I got burnt feet from the sand when I came out. As I forgot my thongs (flip flops)

I also got trashed in the surf in the end. By waves.

And eventually.... Mother Earth's ocean deposited me on the shore. A wreck.

I looked like a half drowned Sea Hag.

So embarrassing.

Well 2020 may seem like its gettin off to a bad start. With the U.S in a potential war with Iran.

But there will be good things to come this year.

Positive changes.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Chocmint33

Happy New Year. Was it ridiculously hot up your way?

Looks like they saved all those people trapped in the bushfire at Mallacoota, Victoria. Apparently they sent Navy Boats and Army helicopters to rescue them at the wharf.

But half of Mallacoota is gone now. Even the Church.

I camped at Mallacoota once as a teenager.

It's quite remote in a way.

WTF didn't half those holidaymakers leave the area when they were advised to.

Nah. You cant legislate against stupidity.

I've learned that.
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year everyone!
valerie_323 said…
Happy New Year Everyone, May health and happiness follow you and yours during the new year to come.

Alejandra
Los Angeles
Kitt Med said…
Happy new year, best wishes to you. From Chicago IL.
Cordelia said…
Happy New Year CD and all friends of the blog. May your dearest dreams today become your reality tomorrow.


One day your life will flash before your eyes.
Make sure its worth watching.
Anonymous said…
Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

Don't forget all you Capricorns, this is our Emerald year, our Emerald decade!

CAP Anonymous
Quinhas said…
Happy New Year everyone! I have been angry in 2019 because of negative people. This year I am determined to be a positive person, even if it is difficult.
T. W. said…
Amen Cordelia!

Quinhas, I feel your pain.
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi Everyone remember that the new year stand before us like a chapter in a book waiting to be written. Happy New year
Tony said…
Happy New Year to you all here on the forum!! Had a bad migraine today so feeling better now thank goodness!! Have a great 2020!!
Chocmint33 said…
Hello and Happy New Year Chick's Opinion.

Up in Alexandra Hills (where I am) and Brisbane, on Christmas day it was about 28 degrees which was a nice temperature. And it rained for a couple of days last week. It last rained on the morning of New Year's Eve. The grass is much better. Grass only needs one or two days of rain to go green again.

The last two weeks down here, the highest temperature has been 31 degrees. We have been so lucky. I hope and pray NSW and Victoria gets our temperatures and rainfall. They really need it.

I find it amazing NSW and Victoria are getting 42 degree temperatures. I thought it was Queensland that was supposed to be hot.

It has to be climate change related which Morrison and his conservative deniers still don't know how to deal with. Morrison won't change his policies as he is dead scared he will be turfed out like Turnbull was when he tried to have policies.

Remember the NEG which Turnbull tried to put through Parliament and which was the reason why his colleagues kicked him out. The NEG is now dead and buried.






Sana said…
Learning Welsh so I wish ye All

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda ❤️
Chick'sOpinion said…
Chocmint33

Yes. Is the National Energy Guarantee completely dead?

Well Scott Morrison sure got himself into shit this Summer....over being AWOL and in Hawaii during the worst bushfire season ever seen.

He's definately gonna lose the next election over it.

But does he care?

I get the feeling he hates being Prime Minister of Australia

He's got that 'i hate this job' look on his face frequently.

Everyone knows the feeling.

Why would he need to go to Hawaii to holiday?. When most of Australia's coasts look exactly like Hawaii.

And alot warmer.

I mean seriously, we've got equally as good beaches.

If he wanted privacy he could have gone to some more remote Western Australian beach.

More sharks there I admit, but no people.

I'm in the country btw. And we have had alot of 42 Degrees days.

It makes me so tired. And my cat hates it. He just lies around all day like a slug.

He's a long haired cat. And heat really affects him.

But he comes alive at night. Like a vampyre.

He's taken to killing local birds. At a staggering rate. One every night last week.

He even brought a half dead one into my room. And I woke in the night with it flapping its wings near my pillow.

So disturbing.

It's true what environmentalists are claiming in Australia.

30% of cats are excellent hunters. They dont miss. And are killing our wildlife at an alarming rate.

I bought him a collar and bell. To warn the birds.

And somehow he removed it.

I dont even know where it is.

Oh and if he sees me save and try and rescue one of his half dead birds, by putting it in next door's tree.

He climbs up there to find it.

Determined.

The birds can't even die in peace.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Musaka

Love how you are learning Welsh.

How many people attempt to learn Welsh?

Not many.
Anonymous said…
Chick's Opinion, I can't believe the fires in your area. I pray that you remain safe. It's horrific to see these fires, and apparently it's going to get hotter and more fires will start. Firefighters keep coming from other countries to help with the fight, but it's an exhaustive task. God bless these courageous men and women.

It's heartbreaking to see people lose their homes and everything they own. This is worse than the fires in California last year.

Two more months of summer in Australia. I hope it rains soon!

CAP Anonymous

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...