Skip to main content

He did !


Comments

Anonymous 843 said…
Okay, never the sharpest crayon in the box, I’m not really sure what this is about except to say “consenting adults” and feel for those who feel the need to hide such a significant part of who they are.
T. W. said…
At the risk of losing friends I am going to say it.

The rainbow has nothing to do with homosexuality. Some people took a symbol that already has meaning and made it mean what it wants.


Another thing that bothers me is that the Jews & Christians never call the gays out on this. According to our sacred text, God set the rainbow as a reminder of His promise to never destroy the Earth with flood again. Next time will be fire.


Oh. That’s right. I forgot. The gays are a protected class.
T. W. said…
Piers Morgan SLAMS Prince Harry: ‘You Ditched the Queen and Your Country to Become a Royal Kardashian and Keep Meghan Happy’


http://sandrarose.com/2020/01/piers-morgan-slams-prince-harry-you-ditched-the-queen-and-your-country-to-become-a-royal-kardashian-and-keep-meghan-happy/



https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7907757/PIERS-MORGAN-Spare-crocodile-tears-Harry.html






Meghan Markle is only royal family member happy with 'Megxit' deal: royal expert


Edwards noted that Markle “seems to be having a good time” with everything while she awaits Harry’s arrival in Canada with baby Archie.


https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-family-happy-megxit-deal
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous 843

Same. I don't get it either.
Odin said…
My request of next post........

What will happen to Karlie Kross, the wife of Kushner's younger brother?
T. W. said…
I don’t know if I have any Friends left. I am asking for prayers. I go in for a stress test tomorrow. Those tests are up to 60 percent accurate. I pray the test and all future medical tests are accurate. I pray I do not have any blockages. I thank you all in advance for your prayers.

T. W.
T. W. said…
I’m agreeing with Anonymous 843. How consenting adults live their lives is not my business. My previous rant is not about the gays. It’s about people who twist things. That is all.
Anonymous 843 said…
TW, you raise a good point. Perhaps it is just one example of something at one time holding deep spiritual value that has become secular. Way back in the 80’s I remember thinking how the image of the holy Madonna was being replaced with that of a loose woman. Now Sunday is just another day for many, not the Sabbith or day of rest. Just two examples off the top of my head but more for sure.
Quiet said…
It had to be given a name at some time or some year even if it was 1672.

Off topic here.. last year on this day of Jan 20th i was saddened to learn kelly ann conway shared my birthday today as i am nothing like her. Had no idea there were women on this earth who could spin like kelly. Then last week I find out Jeffrey Epstein also born Jan 20th gggrrrr

The only person who saved me today was Sophie Wessex, who in my opinion, cuts out only half of kelly ann conway in my emotions about it all. Sophie also a Jan 20th and she even worked on her birthday today. Something I have refused to my whole life. So in all fairness she can total rid Kelly out of my head just for working today.

Now I just need about 10 nice people on the globe born today to cancel out the epstein.
Psychic Gossip said…
We are all with you TW CDX
Anonymous 843 said…
Love and hugs, TW. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Anonymous 843 said…
Quiet, remember with varying times of birth even if same year different planetary alignments!
Jules said…
TW - I will pray for you.

The rainbow was a sign from God that he will never flood the earth again.

T. W. said…
Christian, Anonymous 843 and others.

Thank you for understanding what I am trying to say. I know I don't say things eloquently.

I can see the humor in the post but I just had to share my thoughts.

Once again, I thank you all for remaining Friends with me.

With love,

T. W.
T. W. said…
Quiet,

Girl, look. You exist. Therefore you are important.

Director James Gunn shares my birthday. I am not a pedophile.

Pete Burns shares my birthday. I am not a transsexual. May he rest in peace.

Lolo Jones was born on my birthday. Well, we do have tow other things in common. Take a wild guess.

Jocelyn Wildenstein shares my birthday. I'll let you Google her.

The point is, we are who we are.

I exist. Therefore I am important.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

You have plenty of friends. Stop stressing.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Quiet

Happy belated Birthday!

You are right. Sophie of Wessex is a hard worker for the Royal family.

People rarely notice.

So it doesn't surprise me she worked on her birthday.

She's like Princess Ann.

A quiet achiever.

Unlike Meghan, Princess Ann and Sophie of Wessex don't need to convey to the whole world through insta.

What they did for the Royal family that day... last week. Or on a holiday.

No. They just go and do it.

And shut the hell up.

They dont want praise, admiration..followers, likes , messages. A media feature in the online newspapers.

No. How they do things is how it's always been done in tbe Royal family.

Low profile philanthropy.

Not being Stars.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Odin


Good question. What happens to Karlie Kloss and her Kushner husband, Joshua.

When Trump leaves Office.

It's more about what happens to them. When Jared Kushner goes to jail.

Personally I think Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner will be fine.

Because they are staunch Democrats.

Voted Democrat in the 2016 U.S elections.

And have gone on record about not agreeing with the Kushner/Trump family politics.

Karlie Kloss is very committed to womens issues.

But it's interesting too. That Jared and Ivanka did not attend the Wedding 'afterwards' party.

Karlie Kloss has claimed that they came before.

But media reported that Ivanka and Jared didn't attend.

Well. I guess joshua Kushner will not be attending any of his brother's supervised visits at the jail Jared's going into.

Because he will probably believe he belongs there.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CD. Can you tell us why Meghan fell out with, the other day, Victoria Beckham.

What happened?
Kristy said…
Praying for clean arteries Tw! 🤗
Cordelia said…
TW4

You are one in a million and have many friends here who keep you close in their prayers. Hope you get a happy outcome to your tests.
CyndiTx123 said…
PRAYERS THAT all will be will Mizz TW. Much love & happy your way! You have always had a friend in me my pretty. Be strong and keep ya faith!
chris said…
Hi Quiet & TW --

Quiet -- my beautiful son was born on January 20 and he is one of the finest human beings I know. Honest. Strong. Kind and Smart. Like you.

TW -- Prayers for your health and wellness. Your voice here is needed. xo
Apple Monkey said…
TW you are always in my prayers xo
writestuff said…
Saying a prayer this morning TW!
T. W. said…
I thank you all for Friendship, prayers, patience, understanding, and laughs. You all and this blog are a bright spot in my day. I can’t say that enough!

Here is the update:

Test showed no problems.

I had a bad dream last night but I think it was an anxiety dream. This one is recurring. I have to use the bathroom but there are problems with them: not clean, no privacy, too many people in there. If I find a toilet I can’t get let “the faucet run.”

As for the test, I was told my blood pressure was low before we started. I walked the treadmill as long as I could. I was trying not to listen to the care team interpret the results but I could hear “Sometimes we see this when the left atrial wall has thickened.” I heard a comment about a long negative QT downstroke. I will NOT Google these things. Especially since the care team said the results were normal.

I was nauseous afterwards & had to rest. I felt better once I drank water, soda and ate some graham crackers. I’m gonna eat again in a little while.

I go back to the cardiologist next month.

I’m glad my heart muscle is good and I have no blockages. But I must say I just “know” something is not right. For all I know it is something simple and is easily fixed. You all might remember I went to the emergency room about 10 times in October. I couldn’t see my allergist until December. He diagnosed dairy allergy. I quit dairy that day (Monday) and I felt better before the week was out. Even the anxiety is very low. All from dairy!

No fast food. It’s all contaminated with dairy & other things I am allergic too. I’ve gotten sick from eating at fancy restaurants too. Be careful if you eat seafood. Some seafood restaurants do no separate shellfish, codfish, tilefish, crustaceans, and mollusks from other seafoods. They say they do but I know from experience this does not always happen.

Well. Eye exam this week. Endoscopy next week.

I will still be here Friends!

I pray all of us have a beautiful week!


With love,

T. W. (HRH T. W.)
diviner21 said…
You're a true survivor T.W.

T. W. said…
God bless you diviner21! To God be the glory!
Apple Monkey said…
TW - so glad that there were no problems. God always protects you.
T. W. said…
Apple Monkey, ain’t that the truth!
Apple Monkey said…
Cyndi - I hope you see this. How are u? I miss u xo

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.