Skip to main content

"NEXT".....


Comments

T. W. said…
The couple formerly known as the Sussex Royals still have people on their side. That’s fine.

But mark my words. The complete truth about this situation and others will come out. And that truth will be ugly.


Harry and Meghan’s Megxit could cost Canadian taxpayers millions


FROM THE ARTICLE


[...] the Canadian government would likely be legally obligated to foot the bill for their security, because of their royal status, experts told Reuters.

Canada is part of the British Commonwealth of countries that have the queen as their head of state.

“I don’t believe they can refuse the government of Canada’s security,” said Larry Busch, an ex-Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer who directed security for world leaders.


https://pagesix.com/2020/01/09/harry-and-meghans-megxit-could-cost-canadian-taxpayers-millions/
Jzgie said…
Both have mental problems. Harry needs to get out of his depression and heal. Meghan, my god, you are not suffering from racism, you are not Diana, you are not going to have Diana's life. You can repeat it to every journalist that you are hunted by the press like Diana. It doesn't fit in the real world. You can verify yourself by tarot cards, by numerology or not the atral cards. The world won't see a new Diana at Meghan's, people will start asking questions about her behavior and her mental health and whether she is taking drugs. Please note that the year 2020 will be hectic
nico123 said…
Is She really this manipulative, self centered, and insecure?
Quiet said…
So sad to see french and other worldly known designers have younger people take over their companies when they become of senior age or pass on.
I know estee lauder was rolling in her grave when her grand kids allowed her merchandise to be sold in Costco. I practically feel sick when I see some of these legend historic designer items in discount places. It is like the brand has been cheapened. And the sad part is the younger generation changing these iconic fashion houses are in an age bracket and time where they cant even afford to buy the item today even though it is a cheapened made/ non designer himself made item now.

I would never buy any Versace unless it was pre his death and same with ysl clothing. Vintage.

None of the meghan sugars can afford to buy todays givenchy and if they can, well its not the real authentic designer himself that created it anymore.

I bet 98% of them cant even pronounce "Givenchy" That's a Fact!

Her face on their clothes wont help the house of Givenchy in sales.
T. W. said…
Prince Andrew's top aide agrees palace legal settlement


FROM THE ARTICLE



The Duke of York's private secretary, Amanda Thirsk, has reached a legal settlement to end her employment in the royal household after 15 years.

Sky News has learnt that Ms Thirsk agreed the terms of her departure - including a payment worth tens of thousands of pounds - with the palace on Thursday.



[...]



Ms Thirsk is also understood to be preparing to sign a separate contract that will see her continue as chief executive of Pitch@Palace Global Limited (PAGL), the privately owned international arm of Prince Andrew's project to back entrepreneurs.



https://news.sky.com/story/duke-of-yorks-top-aide-agrees-palace-legal-settlement-11905091
Chocmint33 said…
Here's another Meghan/Harry prediction that has come true. Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRvm7beud4&t=757s&spfreload=10

I have put this link on before a couple of months ago. He too sees Meghan breaking Harry's heart and that the marriage will break up.

T. W. said…
Quiet, I will try:

Jee-Von-She


My nephew told me a classmate mispronounced Versace. He said it as "Ver-Sayce."


How many people can properly pronounce Chanel,Hermes, Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, and Burberry?

Lots of fun!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your time piece, jet planes, tigers on a gold leash.
Chick'sOpinion said…
I think Meghan is already being paid to wear international high end couture.

She used to go to fashion shows as well. Long before she met Harry.

She was paid to go to them too.

She really knows how to hustle.

Chick'sOpinion said…
Quiet

And you know what makes my toes curl.

The younger generations, wearing high end fashion labelled underpants. And bras.

And get selfies of themselves in them.

That cheapens it for me.

How did Fendi Sports bras become available?

And part of the national conversation?

Nah. These labels used used to represent class.

Not anymore.

Anything they've had their fannies. Or arses in.

Makes it over for me.
Anonymous said…
Quiet, I don't think Costco is a low-end store. I have actually purchased Sisley products there and Sisley is very high-end. Costco sells the best of the best. At least, that's my opinion. Costco does not sell crap.

Even Walmart surprises the hell out me. Over Christmas, I discovered that they sell high-end all-wood chairs, online. Who would have thought? You can get some high-end cosmetic products (online) at Walmart too!

Quiet has not been so "quiet" lately! :-)

CAP Anonymous
T. W. said…
Hi quiet!

I do not live near a Costco but it does sell high-end stuff. Sam's Club sells nice things time to time. Walmart owns Sam's Club and Lowe's.

Don't be a stranger here!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Yes Quiet.

Say it loud.
T. W. said…
I just found out Megatron struck a deal with Givenchy & she trademarked the name “Archie Harrison” before she married Prince Harriet.


https://youtu.be/Zr5UvYVVDBY
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I've never been to a Costco.

Will we see Meghan shopoing in Costco?

Probably not.

I love 2nd hand clothing stores myself.

I dont understand Label Love.

I just don't get it.

Is it a mental illness?

Do these people have phobias about cheaper brands?

And get scared of them.

Like some people are scared of spiders.

Makes you wonder.
T. W. said…
Label love is terrible!

Where I live, even the working class and the poors are stuck on labels. When I was growing up, we (and others) got made fun of for not wearing "name brand" clothes, including "new" labels like Karl Kanai, Baby Phat, Sean John, and Cross Colors. Cross Colors was huge! Here is the joke. Cross Colors looked like circus clown clothing. I am serious. Please Google it.


I understand wanting to purchase quality clothing that will last year after year. I have some Calvin Klein clothing. As some of you know I ballooned to almost 230 pounds. I suffered an injury a few years ago and had to take oral prednisone. I went to bed tiny and woke up bloated. I'm just now losing the weight, but that is mainly due to illness. I'm now under 160.

The point is, I kept my old Calvin Klein clothing as motivation. Let me tell you, his clothes do not fade, they do not stretch, they just look good. By the way, I purchased them from a discount store. I can't afford full price.

I don't wear used clothes unless a relative gave them to me.I can still feel the other person's energy in the clothes. I used to volunteer to help in the thrift store at my old church. Let me tell you. If you saw what we saw when we sorted the donated items you would not want to wear used clothing either.

One of my sisters used to work at Salvation Army. She said someone had a s*x toy among their donated items. No word on whether the toy had been previously used.
Apple Monkey said…
TW gosh I haven’t heard of Baby Phat in ages. Ah so sorry you have been so poorly. Your weight loss is incredible though. I understand how hard it is re meds and weight gain. I came off some and lost 50 pounds but had to go on some new ones which have made me gain some weight. Don’t you wish we could take meds and not have to worry about weight gain? Sending love to u as always xoxo.
T. W. said…
Thank you Apple Monkey!

Baby Phat is making a comeback! I had a Baby Phat jacket a long time ago. I think it was counterfeit because the faux fur looked strange and kept making my face itch. My mom swore it was dog hair. She was right.

I will pray for you right now:

Dear God,

I thank You for Friends. I thank You for Christian, his gifts, and his blog.

My Friend Apple Monkey is suffering from side effects of medication she has to take. In the name of Jesus Christ I command her body to no longer suffer from side effects of medication. I command her body to receive and manifest the miracles and blessings of recovery, health, wholeness, healing, restoration, and refreshment from You LORD right now.

In the name of Jesus Christ I declare Apple Monkey will no longer need to take medication. She will go to her medical care team and be told she is totally healed and no longer needs the medication.

In the name of Jesus Christ it is done.

Amen.
Apple Monkey said…
Oh TW - I love you. You have such a big heart. Love your prayers, I pray for you daily and I hope you have been enjoying school this week. You have done so well.
Oh gosh.., your baby Phat jacket... and dog hair?
God bless you - and CD - thanks for our lovely community.
T. W. said…
Apple Monkey, I love you and all the Friends here. It’s my pleasure to pray for you and I also thank you and others for your prayers. School is starting off great and I did some work. No work today due to cramps & Aunt Flow. I should just have the surgery to have this permanently taken care of.

HRH T. W.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I like your statement 'I went to bed tiny. And awoke bloated'.

That's exactly what happens to people.

Prednisone. Mmmm

Exactly what you described is why I took it for less time than the Dr told me. When I had infected sinuses.

She didn't give me many of them anyway.

I already knew how bad Prednisone was though.

If I recall too...long term use of it can cause kidney damage too.

Prednisone is infamous.

Hey...I'm almost put off 2nd hand clothes. With the sex toy incident.

Scary.

But nothing ultimately... will drive me to Label Love.

I'm far too practical and rational. To be convinced I should pay alot more.

Cause it has what's considered a luxury label.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Jzgie

Agree. No one sees Meghan as Diana.

Despite how much she wants us to perceive her as Diana's equal.

Ummm.

No.
T. W. said…
Hi Chick’sOpinion!

Yeah, some people take corticosteroids everyday to stay alive. It can cause brittle bone disease, high blood sugar, adrenal fatigue...
Apple Monkey said…
TW HRH. Glad school is going well. Urgh AuntFlo - she’s an aunt u don’t want to see and she makes her presence known...
T. W. said…
Apple Monkey - Aunt F. always comes at the worst time.
Apple Monkey said…
TW HRH - you are right about that.

Thanks so much CD for allowing us to post our comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

Keanu Reeves & Alexandra Grant Break Up Reading...

  KEANU REEVES  &  ALEXANDRA GRANT I have done, many, many readings. On the break up of these two and the legal troubles surrounding  them. I stand by them all. As I have told you when I read. I see things as if they are happening now. The timing is hard to pin down. When it actually starts happening. The sequence of events falls into place Below I am going to give you an outline of what has started and will continue to happen. Go back and watch the attached links. Also you can check out the Keanu Reeves playlist. On my You tube Channel. For details of events I am about to lay out. https://youtu.be/FHrRgN0ILL0 https://youtu.be/qBfywZDuFeQ https://youtu.be/xsUOiicLo3Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjU7XZDcNMM&list=PLIEnc2z_cE3Vxto9KyFiIJXai2kqPgAkD https://youtu.be/DP0QW_pDWL8 https://youtu.be/BjU7XZDcNMM So now we have the timing here we go. I SEE Keanu  broke up with Alexandra. In August by Facetime from Europe. He came home sooner than expected and very angry. Oh the lies…