Skip to main content

Starting today... YEAH....


Comments

chris said…
Will Mitch get away with his sham trial? Will Trump?
T. W. said…
I’m mad because Days if Our Lives will not air because of this. I want to watch my daytime soap opera. The plot is more realistic ; )


My little analog tv is smarter than them smart tv’s. It’s not playing those channels.


My little flat screen is showing it though. Oh well. At least it gets other channels. I need to eat & rest anyway.


I will come back here to read your opinions. I don’t like Donald Trump but I feel a LITTLE sorry for him. His physical and mental health are in the toilet and he is the puppet king. He should have taken the advice I shared here last month. It’s not too late.


Let us pray and ask that God’s will is carried out.
T. W. said…
Please pray for Delonte West. I did not watch the video as I got bad vibes & felt sad while looking at the pics. The comment section reported he was curled up and another man stomped him in his head. The article & comments claim he has mental health issues as well. Please pray for all those with mental health and cognitive issues. They suck dirty musty ba11s.


LINK


NBA players and coaches reach out to Delonte West after disturbing video shows man beating him on D.C. highway


http://sandrarose.com/2020/01/nba-players-and-coaches-reach-out-to-delonte-west-after-disturbing-video-shows-man-beating-him-on-d-c-highway/




PRAYER

Father God,

I lift up Delonte West and his family to You. I lift up all victims of violent crime to You. I lift up to You all those who are afflicted with mental, emotional, and cognitive issues.

May they all receive full recovery, health, wholeness, restoration, and Your perfect Shalom Peace.

May the causes of their problems die at the root and seed, never to return.

May those who care for them receive patience, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, and resources to care for them.

May all perpetrators of violent crimes be apprehended and appropriately punished.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
T. W. said…
I don’t understand this, but I do know I need to get off the internet today:


PAMELA ANDERSON
SURPRISE! I'M MARRIED AGAIN ...
To Movie Mogul Jon Peters


From the Article


Pamela Anderson is a married woman -- for the fifth time -- with another recently rekindled old flame ... Hollywood hotshot Jon Peters.

The actress and the producer of "A Star is Born" -- the 1976 and 2018 versions -- and "Flashdance" ... got married Monday in a private ceremony in Malibu.

As for why the surprise, quickie wedding? Jon says, "There are beautiful girls everywhere. I could have my pick, but -- for 35 years -- I’ve only wanted Pamela. She makes me wild -- in a good way."


[...]


Pamela also has some words about her surprise marriage, in the form of a poem. She writes ... "Jon is the original ‘bad boy’ of Hollywood - no one compares. I love him deeply like family. His life used to scare me."

She adds ... "We understand and respect each other - We love each other without conditions. I’m a lucky woman. Proof God has a plan”



https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/21/pamela-anderson-marries-movie-producer-jon-peters/
DS said…
Don't feel bad for Trump he tried to cheat and got caught. I'm sure he feels bad for all the people he screwed.
Anonymous said…
TW you feel sorry for a racist who locks kids up in cages
Chick'sOpinion said…
Pamela Anderson's marriages are living proof, that...Till death do you part, is just a saying.

She's hopeless at marriage.

Plus she's a sex maniac.

Unfortunately for this Jon guy, her next victim.

It won't last very long. They never do with her.

It's a fact though....she marries...lives with, guys who have big issues... with themselves.

Girls...avoid guys with big issues.

You'll never fix them.

Even though you think you can.

If they do get fixed...it will be when they divorced you...are in their 40's or 50's. And they see their therapist. Regularly.

She will be the one who 'fixes' him.

Not you.

You will be just the person who put up with them.

For years.

It goes for crazy chicks too.

Sleep with them...maybe.

Don't marry them

I do know that some men claim, 'my wife saved me'

True.

But it's rarer than people think.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Like sands through an hour glass.

So are the days of our lives.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous

I think TW is a bit like me. In that she knows that most 'bad' people have some good in them too.

Most people.... as we know are not so simple. That there's many aspects to their personality.

He has done some good things for the U.S.
But Trump has also done some terrible things.
From what I've read...noticed.

At the moment he is depicting himself as a beleaguered hero.

A martyr.

He's very good at this.

People have recalled that he complained at his military boarding school.

That 'things (there) are unfair'.

Then when Ed Koch years ago, was a mayor. And Trump couldn't get him to approve a Trump development.

Trump complained high and low. That he was a victim.

It's true Trump has done some good for the U.S in many areas. As well as creating problems.

An example of positive things...

Household income for Hispanic Americans is at a record high

In fact poverty levels for Hispanics and African Americans have reached the lowest levels in history.

U.S Small business confidence is up.

But you know, I often see Trump as a maverick.

He is NOT one of the typical global elite of career politicians.

Like Chelsea Clinton is gonna be.

He's an outsider. Who just looks at business mainly
Not their careers.

He's not specifically anything.

An example of this is...he registered as a Republican in 1987.

He's actually changed his political affiliation 5 times.

He even registered as Democrat. In 2009. Then changed back again.

He has gone on record saying,

'I identify with some things democrat'

I often wonder if he is the new way of looking at politics.

No two party system.

No clearly defined....your side, my side,

A mix of many ideas.

Where everyone has something they identify with within the politics of the country.

It would certainly improve inclusion. And quite possibly reduce the possibility of people joining / starting extremist groups.

Like White Supremacist groups etc.
T. W. said…
LOL Chick’sOpinion!

I wonder how Julian Asante is feeling...
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I'm wondering if Julian Assange is dead?
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion - I wonder if he is alive too.
T. W. said…
Hi Anonymous and DS!

Just because someone else is hateful does not mean we have to be hateful.

No human is pure good.

No human is pure evil.

I did say I felt a LITTLE sorry for Trump.

I do not like him.

I did not vote for him.

I do think he is insane.

I do think that as long as Trump is alive there is hope he will change for the better. But he has to cooperate with God for this to happen.

This is where my compassion comes from. We have been forgiven of much so we should forgive much.

If we have no love in us then that is proof God is not in us.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.