Skip to main content

Prayer Circle for Coronavirus Flu...

Add you say in the comments CDX.

Comments

T. W. said…
I thank you LORD for giving me power and authority to do works for You in Your name. The same power that rose Jesus from the dead lives and works in me. Jesus Christ gives me authority to receive and to use the power, Your Holy Spirit.

In the name of a Jesus Christ of Nazareth I take the power and authority given to me and I use it now to command the Wuhan Coronavirus to die at the root and seed, to be utterly destroyed and to never return.

I command the bodies of the sick to recover, to heal, and to be made whole. May You be glorified LORD.

I command the blessings of safety, protection, perfect health, and Your perfect shalom peace to manifest in those affected by the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.

In the name of Jesus Christ I bless all people and products in China and all people and products who have left or will leave China.

I pray no one else is affected in any way because of the outbreak.

I declare the sick shall not die. They shall live and declare the works of the LORD.

I ask You LORD to please help all humans love ourselves and each other the way You intended.

May Your will be done.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I ask and receive. It is done. Amen.
T. W. said…
Dear God,

Please repay Christian because of all the love and kindness he shares. Amen.
Anonymous said…
I ask Arch Angel Raphael to send his healing energy to the people effected in China by this virus .
Cordelia said…
CD TW and Anonymous

Thank you for sharing your faith.

God bless all earth Angel's and thank you Lord for the many blessings we all receive for those that are seen and those unseen.
Odin said…
I am afraid this will spread more, and longer........Wash your hands!!
Chocmint33 said…
Dear God, Universe, Angels protect the world and its people from this virus. Heal all those presently affected. Find a vaccine as soon as possible and wipe out the virus. Thank you XXX
Chick'sOpinion said…
Healing angels. Please protect those at risk of CoronaVirus.
Apple Monkey said…
Dear God, please protect us all. Please after the sick and vulnerable with this disease. Please contain this and make this time pass quickly.
Unknown said…
Here’s hoping they find a cure.
Tricklem said…
Prayers that this virus is gone soon and the people infected get well.
Anonymous said…
Prays for us all.
Anonymous said…
Archangel Raphael and angels of healing I ask that you find a cure and heal all those who have been infected by the Coronavirus/ "Wuhan" flu. I also ask that you stop it from spreading. Archangel Michael I ask that you find the truth behind the Coronavirus/ "Wuhan" flu and the darkness behind. Please expose the darkness.
T. W. said…
God bless you Cordelia!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Somewhere. Over the rainbow. Way up high. God and his angels are watching over these very sick people.

If they end up leaving the earth. Dear God, guide them home.

If they pull through. Healing angels, help them recover fully.

Anonymous said…
Of course. I pray that this nightmare soon ends and that people survive this deadly virus and are healed quickly.

Today on the news: "President Donald Trump said Monday that Chinese President Xi Jinping had told him that the novel coronavirus that spread to the rest of the world from the city of Wuhan was likely to die off in the spring because of the heat."

As C.D. said earlier, there is something dark at work here.

It's called CHINA.


CAP Anonymous
writestuff said…
Dear Guides of Healing of the Highest Order: Please protect and heal all living beings on planet earth in whatever ways are deemed appropriate in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
CyndiTx123 said…
Our heavenly God, please watch over the suffering from this disease and protect those that are caring for the sick and infected. Thank you for watching over us and protecting us. May God bless all. Amen.
Tony said…
Healing angels. Please protect and heal those who are suffering this dreadfull virus and bless those who have lost their fight against this awful illness. I hope and pray this virus will disappear very very soon. God bless XX🙏🙏
Katelyn said…
Jesus, I ask in your name that everyone who is suffering from this disease and whom it’s affected, and affecting I ask that your name that it will be healed and restored to full health and body and soul. Please repay Christian for everything that he’s done and all of us who are helping to stop this. Amen.
valerie_323 said…
God please heal everyone affected by this man made virus. Sending love and light.

Alejandra
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

So that pyschic you mentioned...Tracey Brown. Said that she feels the CoronaVirus was created by the Chinese government to eradicate the Pro Democracy protesters in Hong Kong.

But it got out of hand.

Well that's an understatement.

But its worked.

Because the Hong Kong Pro Democracy protesters have paused their protests. And resistance.

For now.

It will be interesting to see if they re commence even stronger.

Makes me wonder.

Remember late last year. The Chinese Army or the police or both. Sprayed a blue chemical over the Hong Protesters at the Hong Kong University campus.

And they had to recieve immediate medical attention over it.

Did that mysterious blue liquid contain CoronaVirus?

That's what I'm wondering.
Jules said…
I pray those suffering from the virus recover quickly. I pray for comfort and peace for those who have lost loved ones, I pray for the well being, health and safety of those who are living in close proximity to where an outbreak has taken place. I pray that God hears our prayers and contains the spread of this flu-like virus and mutates it so it self destructs.

T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion - I wonder the same.

I am confident God hears our prayers and is answering them.
T. W. said…
Dear LORD,

I pray that the government in China will be upon Your shoulders (Isaiah 9:6). I Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.