Skip to main content

So he did.....


Comments

Cordelia said…
The mills of God grind slowly but surely.
Chocmint33 said…
Agree. Very scary are the similarities.
Chocmint33 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Cordelia

And produce unfortunate reincarnations.
Chick'sOpinion said…
What worries me.
Is now that alot of Right Wing ideas have entered U.S politics. And also across Europe in some cases.

Are they here to stay?

The Democrats who will eventually come to power in the U.S have the opportunity to revoke alot of the more contraversial Right Wing laws, Trump introduced.

On one hand that will make them popular.

But not with Rupublican former Trump supporters.

The Republicans have big decisions to make once they are back in power.

I wonder what they will do to sweeten their decisions. To make a section of the U.S public accept them.

You can't sweeten decisions about immigration.

It's too black and white. In my veiw.

You are either are a pro immigration country or not.

I personally believe that the travel ban to the U.S Trump introduced for 7 majority Muslim countries. Was in the U.S's interest.

Because the U.S have a major national security problem.

But this banning of everyone from those countries. Leaves out good highly skilled people ....migrating to the U.S.

But fact is...terrorists with high levels of skills migrate too.

Sometimes with that purpose in mind.

The 9/11 terrorists were passenger jet pilots.

It's a tricky situation these days for any government.

So it will be interesting to see if the Democrats lift the travel ban for the 7 Muslim countries.

When they come to Office.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.