Skip to main content

24 hrs to Friday 13th.....


Comments

T. W. said…
Message received.


I ain’t got no stocks or bonds.


Bonds are valuable now. Their value always goes up when the market goes down.


If I understood cryptocurrency I would be buying all I could.
Chick'sOpinion said…
The Federal Reserve cut an interest rate today. To contain the fallout effect of the CoronaVirus on the U.S economy.

Apparently this is considered a big move.
Hasn't happened in 10 years.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

Yes, this is BIG! The interest rate is already low. Anyone with US bonds needs to hang onto them if they can. If they sell now they will still make money.
T. W. said…
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

Sunday, March 15, 2020.


1) March 2020 Supermoon In Virgo And Coronavirus

https://youtu.be/N-dHoitX_Fo


2) 9 things you can still get to prepare for the current SHTF - DONT WAIT


https://youtu.be/51lMmBhE9dk


3) Pandemic

https://youtu.be/hi9ANzR83H0
Chick'sOpinion said…
The Federal reserve haven't done this since the financial crisis...in either 2008 or 2009.

This is a big indicator of how bad the U.S economy is going.
T. W. said…
CORRECTION

Bond value goes up when interest rates go down.
T. W. said…
Wall Street should be good because everyone went shopping on Friday 13th.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.