So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA


Comments
I have no doubt it's rockin up there
Christian, you and your dad look like fun. Even his eyes are laughing!
I also love your original tribute too. I just realize what is on the bottle. I can't make out the card but I'm not gonna knock it.
I pray God gives you all comfort and peace today.
He is with the Angels ❤️❤️❤️
Bday hugs & love!!
Belated Happy Birthday to your Dad!
CAP Anonymous
I don’t doubt it. The first few times I saw Mr. Fishy’s pic I always saw fun in his eyes. Now all I see is love. I can even feel the love he has. Love never dies.
Christian is truly blessed.