Skip to main content

Indeed... False Prophets....


Comments

Sana said…
Just saw Kenneth Copeland talk, encourages people to give their money away to church during this difficult time; instead of offering people help he does the most immoral thing, claiming he’s speaking for Jesus and God Almighty. This really makes me seething with anger 😤 this guy is worth 760mn livin and lives in a mansion. And then I’m thinking he’s in the risk zone for the virus 🦠... 🤔 can u make a prediction on this fool CD 🙏🏻
Chick'sOpinion said…
Musaka

Yeah. I wanna see how this fake arse religious villain, Kenneth Copeland ends up too.

But I guess in 1 way he isn’t a fool.

He’s got 760 million

And they keep giving him money.

While he laughs all the way to the bank.

It’s jus shocking.
T. W. said…
I saw the video. I posted a link elsewhere.

You should go to YouTube & type in “Kenneth Copeland Fake” and “Paula White Fake.”

It would take me days to post all the juicy links.

Please know Copeland & White are agents of Satan. They are not Christian ministers.

Please pray for the Sheeple who worship these entities instead of the one true God.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.