Skip to main content

What Pandemic?


Comments

Anonymous said…
This was planned people will lose their jobs. Media hysteria and confusion they wanted a crash and money will still be made.
Anonymous said…
And what sad are so called readers we encouraging panic, instead of focusing on this ending fast. Panic is causing hysteria and mind control, instead of thinking and questioning. Something about this is odd and off.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Well like Vladamir Putin. Trump thinks he's gonna remain in power.

A delusion.

Today Vladamir Putin is sittin back happy, sipping a Vodka. Paranoid. But content.

Because yesterday he got it concrete through the Russian Parliament. To allow him his request to stay in power, unopposed till 2036.

But generally most psychics say this isn't gonna happen. For many reasons.

That he'll either be assasinated or have to run from Office. To save his life.

Mainly because the Russians are sick of him.

Doesn't surprise me.
He has a very old old way of looking at the world.
And a f...cked up one.

And

Young Russians can't stand him. Because he has always imposed censorship of the media and internet in Russia.

And for the Tech Savvy Russian Millennials. This is like livin without electricity. (And toilet paper) ....too disturbing for them.

There are also no real democratic elections. And as I've mentioned many times before.

All his 'real' political rivals end up murdered.

Putin also likes having thrown out of high windows.... Russian or foreign journalists who oppose him. Or investigate the huge corruption of the Russian Mafia etc.

So when Russian reason overwhelms the power there. And they finally get rid of Putin. After so many decades.

The Russians will be doing their famous Russian Squat dance. With dancing bears in the streets.

In celebration.

Will they line up in 1000's, to gaze at his embalmed body? Like they did with their Soviet Political hero, Vladamir IIych Lenin

I don't think so.

They'll be at home.

Enjoying unrestricted access to the internet.
CyndiTx123 said…
hahaha! love this pic!! Can't believe here in the dfw area, how the t.p. is being bought up!!! so cray cray! now I am getting nervous..... I do like my charmen t.p. I still have some to last a while... So what's your fav t.p. Cd's gang?
T. W. said…
Why is that bitch wearing eyeglasses...
T. W. said…
Speaking of bitches:


CANADIAN COUPLE MADE OVER $70,000 RESELLING LYSOL WIPES ON AMAZON AT INFLATED PRICES


EXCERPTS


Manny Ranga, 38, and his wife Violeta Perez, 37, have quickly cashed in on fears caused by the virus by buying up stocks of wipes from local Costco outlets in Vancouver, Canada and selling them for more than four times the amount online, according to a Thursday article in The Toronto Star.



[...]


The couple were said to have begun their price gouging scheme a few weeks earlier, when the emerging outbreak inspired them to go on a shopping trip for themselves. Their new business model was hatched when a woman stopped them in the parking lot and offered to pay double for their supplies.

"Everything we do, we're in the moment," Perez told the paper. "We're hustlers."



[...]



When one Costco location threatened to place limits on the amount of wipes the couple could buy, Perez claimed that such a limit was "not fair" because other people were also engaging in price gouging schemes.



https://www.newsweek.com/canadian-couple-made-over-70000-reselling-lysol-wipes-amazon-inflated-prices-1492307
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123 - Scott Comfort Plus. Charming leaves lint & clogs the toilet.

See if you can go to Mexico to purchase supplies.


Anonymous 11:19 pm - If you don’t like to read something just skip it. Throwing shade at people ain’t helping anybody.
Apple Monkey said…
Hi Cyndi, posted this under the Kate post for TW - all our main stores here in England haven’t got toilet paper. It’s mad. My tip is simply washing my hands more so with anti bac. The flip side is my hands are very dry but clean. Love that you like charmen toilet paper.
CyndiTx123 said…
I am silly Apple Monkey! Glad you still love me for my silliness! T.W. did say Scott Comfort Plus... I am gonna have to go buy that and try it out.... I do love the sound of it.. "Comfort PLUS"... ESPECIALLY coming from Scott brand.. I remember them being tuff & scratchy, but got the job done... hahaha. T.w. your right.... Charmning does leave lint... I have noticed that.. I even asked my daughter - she said she didn't notice... ok Hubby just did a tp check.... He is telling me to hold off till I got to work in the morning... HAHAHAHAHA! Move love to ya ..aka CD's Gang! Happy SUnday! It's gonna be raining in the DFW TExas area for the next 6 days... ugh.. talk about bad hair days a coming ....
CyndiTx123 said…
Hey T.W. I love the "bitches" glasses!! I really do and her pearls too!! hahahaha!
T. W. said…
Apple Monkey - Can you get some Vaseline? Use that on damp skin. That is what I do. Black don’t crack you know...
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123 - I’m glad I made you smile! Nothing wrong with being silly either.

If you can get & install a bidet that will help you save toilet paper & it is also more hygienic.

Friends, American toilets don’t have bidets. People who know what they are have them installed if they want one.
Apple Monkey said…
Ah noooo not silliness Cyndi of course I still love you xxo tuff and scratchy 🤣🤣 Do you travel to Mexico for supplies? That’s amazing. Always wanted to go there. You crack me up re the TP Test and bad hair days. Fingers crossed - no rain. Rain does play havoc with our hair.

TW - thank you - completely forgot re the Vaseline. Thank you for the tip - you are source of knowledge. Xo
CyndiTx123 said…
hahaaha! Apple Monkey & T.W. My dad used to travel to Mexico to get his diabetic medicine years back. I do not have to travel to Mexico for any supplies just yet. Kinda afraid of the cartel in certain areas.
T.W. your right bidets are cleaner....The people who almost bought our home installed a make shift bidet in my bathroom... It was like a hose with a spray end... Had to remove it and fix the wall.... Didn't want my GB's to find it and squirt everything.... hahaha.
T.W. is right again....Vaseline is the best product I use everyday... On skin that is rough, feet heels, toes, cuticles, hands, elbows, knees.....
Me loves T.W. brain..... she is smart! Helpful, beautiful, & kind and doesn't put up with no crap.....
T. W. said…
Apple Monkey & CyndiTx123

I love you too & I think you are smart, beautiful, and kind as well! 🥰
Apple Monkey said…
Wow Cyndi - that’s incredible - your Dad had to drive to Mexico? Is it far to go from your home. Thanks re Vaseline - I got some today.so lovely to see your responses. Did you get to see your idol?
TW as Cyndi says you are smart and beautiful and kind and also loyal.
Thank you CD - this little community is keeping me sane with everything going on.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.