Skip to main content

Good Friday Thoughts....


Comments

CyndiTx123 said…
I want you too Cd along with Lady Gaga. hahaha! Much love & happy to all this Easter SUnday!!
CyndiTx123 said…
hahaha! when I posted my comment, I didn't see the last part of your funny Easter wishes!!
so true CD!!
Chick'sOpinion said…
And thank god above Boris Johnson is out of intensive care.

This was so worrying for alot of people in the UK.

Dominic Raab is more than capable of leading. But the country...right now needs a consistant leader.
The one they had.

I'm so glad Boris is improving.
It's bad enough that the country has a deadline to meet for the full Brexit process.
That's messy in itself.

But for a Prime Minister to go down in the midst of a Pandemic and economic collapse is a tragedy.

We all need to send him good vibes.
And Easter prayers.
So he can get back on the horse.
And lead.
And lead well.

The UK are no longer divided. Or at war with eachother over Brexit.

Good.

They are now in this fight to survive together.
And it's wonderful to watch from afar.
Well done.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Whether people like it or not.

'Stay the f..ck home' has become a global catchphrase.

Everyone's getting texts from friends, family...even me,

Saying

'Jus been to the shops
So many people there
What's wrong with these people
Why don't they stay the f..ck home'
Chick'sOpinion said…
OK. It's officially crazy times in the UK.

An Australian Kookaburra bird has turned up in Devon.

Kookaburras, a native Bird to Australia. Have a distinctive laugh.

Yes. They actually laugh when they sing. It's the nearest thing you'll hear to a bird laughing.

But how the f..ck did an Australian Kookaburra get to the UK?

They think he may have escaped from a Wildlife Park.

Personally Kookaburra's drive me nuts. Cause not so long ago....I used to live beside a thick forest.
And unfortunately near them.

And those Kookaburras do NOT just start singin at 5am.

Lets try 2am. To be more accurate. They start quiet.

And then go into full out loud laughing.
For ages.

Very disturbing at 2am.
To wake to their carrying on.

Thankfully where I live now. There are other birds.
Less annoying ones.
Mainly pink Galahs.
They are a breed of Cockatoo.
Odin said…
When will this be over in UK??????????????????????
T. W. said…
Message received.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

I watched a video. I need a kookaburra bird!
Cordelia said…
I'm staying inside but my daydreams take me anywhere I want to go.
Anonymous said…
I guess you all still believe that what you've been told is true. Politics and trade war and economics...
Anonymous said…
Karma and I hope the truth comes out soon.
I guess you're all getting the vaccines, look up who owns the media.
Tony said…
I'm a postal worker in the UK. A lady who lives in a care home said to me last week "I expect my mail because you are a key worker..regardless whether your work colleagues are getting ill with Coronavirus" which absolutely shocked me. On Wednesday I delivered a parcel and the customer said "We need you!!" without a regard whether my family needs me!! And another said "Good to see someone is working with what's going on!!" Honestly I have received MORE negative than positive remarks from people on my delivery!! We are delivering much parcels and mail than we do at Christmas and despite working under this relentless pressure like my other colleagues and being very short of staff I've received remarks like I have lately!! So if you can...PLEASE STAY AT HOME..BECAUSE I WILL BE ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY!!!!
Anonymous 843 said…
Oh, Lord,

On this Good Friday as many contemplate the ultimate sacrifice of Your Son, Jesus Christ, we beseech Thee to grant Your many peoples of the world mercy and protection no matter their spiritual beliefs. So many deaths of our human shells, so much destruction to people’s livelihoods, hopes and dreams.

To the humans who were involved in releasing this plague on the world, we call upon Your promise that vengeance is Yours and shower them and their descendants for seven generations with it as punishment and also a warning to others.

Thank you.
Anonymous 843 said…
For Tony and anyone else needing a chuckle...”Stay home unless you want to be intubated by a gynecologist” with Grover from Sesame Street.

https://twitter.com/FionaMattatall/status/1240474977826193408?s=20

Unfortunately, some will always have unappreciative and ungrateful hearts. There’s a good reason Registered Nurses here in the US only half kiddingly joke that the RN stands for more than “Refreshments and Narcotics.”
T. W. said…
Dearest Tony, I pray you are covered and sheltered in God's Love.

As for the packages, how would those people feel if the contents of said package contain the Corona? I got a package in the mail that came from China. I have not been to my mailbox yet. I did not know for a fact the item was coming from China when I ordered it in February. I have gloves, masks, and Lysol spray & wipes. But I still have 2 minds about whether I should keep the package or return to sender.
T. W. said…
Anonymous 843

Well, my gynecologist does perform surgeries...

Okay, I think the anesthesiologist does the intubation. I hope I spelled that right.

Anyway, I got the message!
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. Kookaburras are amazing.

But not at 2am.
T. W. said…
That’s one messed up alarm clock...
Tony said…
Hi T.W
Thankyou for your prayers. You have really given me a lift and also to anonymous for giving me a chuckle!
Upto Saturday it's been horrendous at work but myself and my colleagues across the country and not forgetting the postal workers across the shores have been working extra hard to get the post through at these very difficult and dangerous times. Thankyou once again.
T.W. You're a star!! ♥️♥️🙏🙏
Love Tony
T. W. said…
Tony,

You are always welcome & I love you too! 😇😇😇

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.