Skip to main content

Lillibet "He's such A Pratt"


Comments

Anonymous 843 said…
HRH TW, CD and Others,

“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons.”

xoxo
Linz said…
Umm did anyone know that when you type in archewellfoundation.com it directs you to you tube playing Kanye west gold digger. It’s Megan and Harry’s new charity. Lol 😂😂
Chick'sOpinion said…
Linz

That's so funny. I love that.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous 843

I can think of plenty of people where my spirit has irritated their demons.

Workplace bullies. Them for a start.
Cause I give them hell on earth.

But usually I go after people who have harmed people I love or care about.

A Past Life Channeler told me years ago I was a man in a previois life in Medieval times And I was a mercenary.

I didn't know what that was. And had to look it up.

I found the meaning rather alarming.

CD. Was I actually a Mercenary. Who worked alone?
In at least one of my past lives.

It may explain some things.

Anyway. Has anyone here, been told they had a weird or alarming occupation in a past life?
T. W. said…
Hi Lens! I’ve not spent much time online Tuesday but I saw the articles. You’re right, this is a good laugh. Whoever did that needs a medal & other prizes. I tried to visit the site but no dice.

T. W. said…
Anonymous 843 - I think you hit the nail in the head. God bless you.
T. W. said…
Hi Chick’sOpinion!

So you were politely called a gigolo? Okay, I know not all mercenaries made money that way. They made money by hook or by crook.

I don’t believe in past lives so I’m not gonna ask anyone about it.

But a very good friend told me I was an Old Jewish woman who patiently sat & knitted. I did not ask if they meant past life or if that was the energy they got.

Either way it’s funny because I’m not a patient person. I am patient by nature but that was forced out of me. My parents often called me “slow poke.” That was hurtful. Now people make fun of me because I do things fast.
CyndiTx123 said…
Oh wow Chick'sOpinion - you were a mercenary? That is an awesome occupation...
I have been told that my daughter was once my mom in a past life.... Also, in Egyption times, my mom had to take care of me and my siblings and that I really loved her, but she didn't love me too much because she had to leave her children to care for me and my siblings...I also felt seeing white type dressings, marble, water...I think I passed away as a child due to an illness... which explains a lot of my relationship with my mom and also with my lovely daughter. I have been told I was a Shaman in my past...funny story.. me and my grand baby can call hawks... true! when we are outside they show up. It's true!! PS. this is my last life line.... I have had a lot.... I am an old soul.... I feel it in my bones too and wear low heel shoes too- not birkenstock ... hahahaha! much love & happy!!
Chick'sOpinion said…
CyndiTx123

Isn't it amazing how in different lifetimes the roles reverse.

I'm yet to find out what my relationship is to my daughter. She's ALWAYS bossing me around. Like she's my mother.

So you never know.

Yes. You were definately in Egypt by the sounds of it. Do you have an interst or yearning to visit that country?

I'll expand on what the channeler told me what my role was as a mercenary. It's creepy.
She said 'Id lie in wait for people for hours and kill them. In medieaval times. A man operating alone.'

WTF??

That's why I went straight home to research it. I thought. They couldn't possibly have had Hit Men in Medieval times??

God no.

But yes they did.

Explains why ....if I'm doing something big. I want to do it alone. I don't trust other people to get the job done with me.
I cannot tell you how many arguments ...big ones I've had with lawyers representing me.

I've sat in the chair in their offices. And have had to stop myself saying in the arguments..

'tell ya what, how about we swap roles cause you don't have a clue what you're doing and I'd be better representing myself'

Sounds arrogant I know.
But I could see them losing my cases. Clear as day.

And with what lawyers charge. As most of us know.... Failure is not an option.

I love Past Lives stories. I never tire of them.
But I guess our challenge is not to be who we were.
But who we are today.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Kintting lady !

In my case a mercenary wasn't a Gigolo.
Far from it. Paid assassin.

But you reminded me of a female friend of mine. Who got told decades ago by a Past Life Channeler, that she was a playboy in another life.

Who refused to get married.
Because he could see marriage was just one big con.

In this life time. My female friend is a fairly strong feminist. Has refused to marry. And is raising her kids alone.

She quite wisely completely removed the father from the kids lives. Has a quiet hated for men. And an indifference to the B.S men carry on with.
In fact she rings me regularly to tell me funny stories about men she's met.... who have hit on her...and that she can't stand them.

The Past Life channeler told her, 'you won't marry or have a relationship for a very very long time. Because in your previous life as a playboy. You learned all the tricks men play on women. Can see everything clearly they do and plan to do. And won't stand for it'

So clearly this girl's trust issues with men go deep.

The channeler also told her 'eventually you will marry when old. But only because it will provide financial security for you and you will want for nothing for the rest of your life'

TW. I know you don't believe in Past Lives.
Lots of people don't.
It's not unusual.
But I find the stories very amusing.

Apparently Anna Nicole Smith was a good looking blond Swedish sailor in another life. Who all the girls loved in foreign countries.
But he drowned when he fell off the wharf coming back to the ship drunk.

Didn't Anna Nicole Smith have alcohol problems. As well as drug problens?
T. W. said…
Anna Nicole Smith did have substance abuse issues.

If past lives are real then how can multiple people really have been Cleopatra in a past life?

If past lives are real then we have no hope of a “final rest.”
CyndiTx123 said…
Hey my mercenary friend Chick'sOpinion :) forgot to add that I do not like to sno ski....I have always felt if I was skiing - I would go off a cliff , etc.. weird, but the channeler did mention to me that one of my past lives, I was a resistance fighter jewish man or something of the sort -fighting Nazi's... That I was skiing with my troop and shooting and firing at the nazi's.... then I got shot and went over the cliff... I never knew that we had during WWII - we had skiing resistance fighters, then I came across a history show showing the fighters that did that exact same thing... I finally got to meet a man before he past away- a very old gentlemen that was a skier that fought in WWII... I felt a kinship with him...which was odd- that I felt & did salute him every time he came in for his appts...
He was getting his medication thru infusions. RIP my WWII friend.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CyndiTx123

TW

Yeah. TW, why are there so many people who past life regenerists have claimed were Cleopatra. Or a high priestess.

I think those people have been to shonky people. A good ...recommended medium is who you need to see for that usually.
Chanellers are fantastic at it too.

Anyway CyndiTx123. That's so interesting about you havin a life workin in the resistance and skiing as a courier etc. Yes. I've read alot about the resistance generally. And yeah. If you were a competent skier. You were picked to do runs.

Dangerous ones, by skiing across the alps, thick forests. And mountainous regions in Europe. And Scandinavia.

Ski Warfare was not just used by the resistance fighters in WW2. The troops used skis at times too. They even used them in the Napoleonic Wars.

I didn't know about the resistance in WW2 being used as expert skiers. To get messages to other Resistance groups. Or rescue shot down airmen. Until I read Nancy Wake's autobiography, The White Mouse.

That book blew me away.

It's an amazing fact that the Norwegian resistance skiers stopped the occupying German Nazis access to the material they desperately needed for the building of their atomic bomb.
A nuclear weapon basically.

The hero of that event in Norway...which is known as Telemark. Was the skiing Resitance Fighter, Claus Helberg. And he took part in the Commando strike of that major event, in February 1943. There were many other skiing resistance workers who took part too.

There are pics of these Norwegian saboteurs. Where they cross the mountain plateau to destroy the Vermork Heavy Water plant. That the Nazi's had gotten control of.
The Nazi's needed this particular water. To make an atomic bomb.
There is an old movie about the whole event. Called The Heros Of Telemark.
It's a hollywood movie. But the real story of that event is much more complicated.
But it's worth seeing. Kirk Douglas is in it.

It's interesting. The French resistance also blew up many factories, industries etc the nazis got hold of in WW2. They had to.

A French/English Resistance fighter, named Pearl Witherington-Cornioley got one of them done.
The French Michelin Tryre Factory.
As she was ordered to by the British. After getting a coded radio message. To ' Blow it up. Or we'll bomb it.'
The British had become exasperated with previous failed attempts. Because the bombing of the Michelin Tyre factory in the Auvergne region had 3 times suffered a fail for destruction by the local Resistance workers.

Pearl, as a leader, was tasked with getting the job done. By participating and cordinating help.
And she it got done. In 1944 I believe. And sent th Vritish the pics of it's destruction as evidence.

The issue was.. Nazis were getting access to tyres for their military vehicles. And it had to be stopped. So the Michelin Tyre factory had to go.
The owners agreed to the destruction.
Oh. And the Resistance always saluted eachother when they met. But not in public.

The book about Pearl Witherington-Cornioley, codenamed Pauline.... is called, She Landed By Moonlight.
What a read.
It redefined the expression Hero for me.
I think that expression is given too readily sometimes.
And Pearl was nearly strangled to death as a Resistance Fighter.
How she survived is a miracle.
CyndiTx123 said…
Oh I love you T.W. I want to thank you so much for the info regarding one of my past lives.. I have printed it out and will share with my kids. You always are the one to go to for info regarding things we have yet to hear of or no one really brings up stuff that really happened in our world. You especially helped me with my son a couple years ago when he came home from traveling and telling me there is as nother side to the country bumpkins like who they pray for and meeting one of the leaders by accident.. totally freaked me out when he told me and you clarified it for me. Never knew the extent of really our world is sooo strange out there.... yes, I am strange, but hey I keep it to my self and limit people to my koo-koo ness... hugs and love!! Thanks again T.W. for your awesomeness and your brain... CD for allowing T.W. help others with knowledge. Yes, you give us knowledge too. So thank you for it too! I am gonna get those books t.w. if they have them on kindle or even go to half price books when I am able too....
CyndiTx123 said…
OH WAIT... THANK YOU CHICK'S OPINION!!! I thought it was T.W. that wrote the bonus info for me... I re-read it again and it's you my pretty!! T.W.has helped me out in the past with weirdness my son experience while traveling for work during the countryside... that's another scary story to tell.
But with the info you told me - I am gonna look upkindle or go to Half Price book store-great place to shop for vintage records, books, etc. I totally appreciate the time you took out to give me knowledge. Thank you CD for allowing Chick's Opinion give /help fellow gang members of the CD Gang from your website. We help each other with knowledge and I am just sooo grateful for the website friends I have . Love you Chick's Opinion and thank you for still wanting to be friends with a kooky - silly person.... who doesn't care to wear berkenstock just yet...me.. hahahahah! BIG HUGS & LOVE CHICK'S O'PINION. I was never told in HIstory about the resistance fighters, but found out recently...especially when my family flew to Salt Lake City, Utah (beautiful town to visit ) to ski... funny story with that - hubby got me a handsome trainer... to train me... yeah right... hahahaha but true. save that story for another time...

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.