Skip to main content

ROAD TRIP....


Comments

T. W. said…
I take it Georgia will end the lockdown too soon.

The Centers for Disease Control headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta has a high rate of diseases that shall remain nameless. You’d think they would be healthy. Well. Gotta get them test subjects from somewhere...

Anyone else remember that CDC scientist who warned the flu shot was designed to cause illness? He went to work one day and was seriously ill. He left to go home & ended up “missing.” The official story is he changed clothes, went for a jog and drowned in a shallow lake.

What legitimately sick person goes home from work early just to change into workout gear so they can go for a jog?
Lovely Libra said…
Unbelievable .... I live in a county in NW FL where the covid case numbers are climbing — yet my county plans to re-open the beaches on a limited hours basis —- as if the virus operates only in a time frame! Although the governor hasn’t lifted the ban, my former retail company is open - and advertising. I don’t want to see anyone get ill, but there’s a part of me that feels those who rush to put profit ahead of human life should suffer any consequences on their own — without the help of our poor ETM’s, nurses and doctors.
T. W. said…
Joe Biden will announce his female VP pick on May 1


http://sandrarose.com/2020/04/joe-biden-will-announce-his-female-vp-pick-on-may-1/
T. W. said…
Prince William's reason for not watching 'Tiger King' will make you laugh

[That docu-series is crazy & gives Americans a bad name. You must see it to believe it!]


https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/24/entertainment/prince-william-tiger-king/index.html
T. W. said…
Lysol warns customers not to inject their products after Trump statements

http://sandrarose.com/2020/04/lysol-warns-customers-not-to-inject-their-products-after-trump-statements/
Anonymous said…
While I do understand these people want to go back to work or re-open their businesses because they have bills to pay and mouths to feed, they are foolish not to follow safety protocols set out by the experts who know much more than they do.

The more I hear the more I learn. The experts are saying we are not over this pandemic until there is a vaccine. Period. Until such time, we will remain at home. Given the vaccine won't be ready for another ??? year or so, it means we are stuck at home for a long while.

They are also telling us that in the fall, the virus will again rear its ugly head even worse than ever before.

Schools will continue to be online for the next school year. Work will be non-existant for the majority of us. The government is going to have to keep dishing out the money because people cannot work.

At the end of this, workers are going to pay deeply. Some people need to realize that the money you get from the government may seem like a freebie, but it's not really. Everyone who works will pay extra taxes and depending on how much income one earns annually, they may also have to PAY BACK a portion of the monies they received during the pandemic.

Budgets will be blown up. The sad thing is those people who really need support will probably not receive it after this is all over.

CAP Anonymous
Chick'sOpinion said…
2 days ago it was estimated 927 had already died in Florida.
This is a shocking amount as it is.

I find it really upsetting to think even more will pass.

I hope alot of Florida people ignore the freedom to go out.

And stay alive.

I guess I'm saying ....I'm hoping Florida people follow their intuition on this.

Cause in scary times, we know, intuition is all you've got.

So glad Christian posted this. And some Florida people saw it.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I wonder who Biden will choose.
I noted this morning, it's been reported that 200 Black women signed an open letter urging Biden to choose a Black women as a running mate.

He has actually said he will choose a Black woman.
And the names he's discussed so far as possibilities ....are on record.

And Stacey Abrams is one of then.

Also Karen Bass , Val Demings, Marcia Fudge, Kamala Harris, Kiesha Lance Bottoms, or Susan Rice.

Some very experienced ladies signed this letter.
And it's nice to women get behind eachother in this way.

Stacey Abrams told The Veiw this week,

'We need a ticket that reflects the diversity of America'

I've watched Stacey Abrams being interviewed. She seems rather humble. Given her her amazing background and achievments.

Also Susan Rice, the former National Security Advisor.

I really like her. She positively despises Trump.

She was involved long before the Trump Administration... in a particualr plan.
And its worth highlighting now.

It was a very strategic plan.... to prepare for any Pandemic.....a thorough Bio Security Plan.

She states it was like a War Plan, that her and many others worked on for ages in the former administration.

A plan that scanned the globe for these kinds of potential Pandemics. And how to respond.

Susan Rice believes the incomimg Trump administration was briefed on this 69 page Biosecurity Plan.

And.... she believes when the Trump administration came in. They didn't even look at it. Just shelved it.

She said also...that Trump definately ignored a catalogue of early warning signs for Covid 19. And ignored a 2 month critical window to act.

She is scathing about the current government's lack of prepareness.

And given the fact there was already a plan to avoid this happening.

Developed by her with the Global security and Bio defence Office.

It's astounding given these facts, that the Trump Administration mishandled the Covid 19 Pandemic so badly.

They had the tools.
But she's adamant, they didnt follow the 69 page plan avaiable to them.
T. W. said…
Lovely Libra - I thank you for your lovely comments.

I agree with all the opinions. We will pay one way or another. Why spend a dollar to save a penny?

Chick’sOpinion - I’m not familiar with Stacey Abrams as a politician. All I know is she lost an election for governor & she refuses to concede. I think she & Michelle Obama are the popular choices.

Here’s my opinion. What is the point in choosing a black female as a running mate because she represents America’s diversity if another person who is more qualified & is willing to be VP? Sometimes the popular choice is not the best choice.

Stacey Abrams May be competent. But is she the best choice? I truly do not know.

I do know I have not & will not vote for Trump.


About The Veep

https://blindgossip.com/about-the-veep/
T. W. said…
IT’S HAPPENING


Reopen Georgia: Lines started early for haircuts in Atlanta


http://sandrarose.com/2020/04/reopen-georgia-lines-started-early-for-haircuts-in-atlanta/
Anonymous said…
Chick's Opinion, I feel that intuition goes awry when one is stressed.

Biden's choice: I think it's all going to be a waste of time. I hate to even say that but I can't help feeling that Trump will get voted in again.

Biden's not the right guy either.

I would have preferred Bernie to Biden. Bernie, who I felt was too old to take on the world and evils like Putin and Jong-un and others. I think his heart attack really put a damper on his chances, sadly.

If only Cuomo could step in and be a candidate.

CAP Anonymous
T. W. said…
CAP Anonymous

I hear you loud & clear.
CyndiTx123 said…
Biden choice for his VP - which we know we be the next prez... I pray is a women for sure!! and I pray it's an African American woman.... as in MIchelle O. or Stacey Abrams ....
Sorry T.W. that you do not know much about Stacey A. - I really like her and she is one tough cookie that will not put up with bs..... there is more, but good vibes for Biden picking a strong vp for his choice... he has my vote...

I can't believe some people in Texas- that I know think that the corona virus is a false story?!?! not my family member but my step kids family members... So unbelievable !!! that Trump-ets believe lies lies lies! ugh!! This virus is true and affecting everyone!! don't get why people believe such nonsense!! that the corona is false.... ugh!!! ok enough venting... Wishing everyone a blissful Sunday!!
T. W. said…
Hi CyndiTx123!

Disinformation Agents have infiltrated the Truther community & claim the virus does not exist. One person said, “It can’t be real because I don’t know anyone who had it.”

Okay then. I guess smallpox is not real because I don’t know anyone who’s ever had it.

How dumb can some people get & still breathe?

By the way, Tracey Browne did a reading about Kim Jong Un this morning. She said coronavirus will be here for a long time.


LINK

https://youtu.be/3Unpm4wykHI
T. W. said…
San Francisco had the 1918 flu under control. And then it lifted the restrictions.
A cautionary tale about the dangers of reopening too soon.


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/san-francisco-had-1918-flu-under-control-then-it-lifted-n1191141
Chick'sOpinion said…
Cap Anonymous

I think everything in me goes awry. When I'm stressed.

Not just my intuition.

So hopefully Florida people can be still. And concentrate when making decisions.

I agree with you. The U.S need a leader that is 150 per cent switched on to Vladamir Putin. And Moscow's endless lies.

And ....Kim Jun Un's dangerous games of intimidation.

Including his psychopathic sister. That looks likely to replace him if he dies.

Or is already dead.

In one way. Biden's long term experience . And patience ...that you often aqquire with age will go some way to make up for his age.

A U.S President needs a cool head.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.