Skip to main content

Hump Day genius of course....


Comments

T. W. said…
Only divine intervention can stop this. Part of me thinks God will allow this because that is the only way America is going to learn.
T. W. said…
Joe Biden clearly has dementia. I wonder if he was sundowning when the video was recorded.

JoJo's biggest Gaff says Trump does not have 'intercourse with world' like him & Barack Did

https://youtu.be/9l_9xcpfOq0
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous 843 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T. W. said…
ANONYMOUS COWARD

First of all, I am a United States Army Veteran and if anyone has the right to say what they want then it’s definitely me. Did you ever serve in the armed forces? I doubt it. You still post anonymously.

If you don’t like my comments why do you keep reading them? I know you read them because you reference what I write.

I do not post anonymously like a coward. Therefore you can easily avoid my comments.

You are obviously obsessed with me. Obsession is a symptom of psychosis. Please seek immediate care at the nearest medical emergency room.

I did NOT vote for Trump.

I do NOT like Hitlery Clinton but I did write that Christian was right in asking us to vote for her.

I do NOT like Biden but I have no problem voting for him. Why? I’ll tell you. The man has dementia. He will not be running the country for long after he takes office. His running mate will become president. That’s better than Fuhrer Trump.

Do you really know what sundowning is? I do. In my opinion Joe Biden has dementia and may have been sundowning when that video was recorded. Dementia could explain his bizarre statements. Dementia could explain why he kept inappropriately touching women and children on LIVE television. Since you know all about cognitive decline you know I’m telling the truth.

Go ahead & call me a liar. You know I provide links to reputable sites & peer reviewed journal articles to support my claims.

Other people on this site work in the health care field. Call me a liar and see what happens.

With love,

Her Royal Highness T. W.
T. W. said…
Thank you Anonymous 843!

Christian, we all know I am a human being, not a donkey. Is there anyway we can ban the Anonymous Entity? They have crossed a line with the name calling.

Thank you.

T. W.
Honey badger said…
A lot of us are going to be faced with the job versus our own health/safety dilemma. It is so unfair and unfeeling.
Psychic Gossip said…
TW & All re unknown 843 DONE CDX
T. W. said…
Christian & Friends,

Anonymous 843 is one of the Friends. The Coward posts as “Anonymous” and does not announce themselves.

Anonymous 843, please forgive the confusion. Everything will be okay again.

Christian, thank you for deleting the highly inappropriate comments. I pray we have lively & respectful discussions here from now on.

With love,

HRH T. W.
dshareef222 said…
CD,

Can you verify if this is true?

https://kfyi.iheart.com/content/2020-05-06-coronavirus-watch-dr-anthony-faucis-ex-employee-tell-all/
Anonymous 843 said…
Trolls gonna troll. I appreciate you, CD, for looking after your regulars.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. I was going say .....Anonymous 843 is one of the friendly people who post on here.
So you fixed it. That they are not considered the same as this person who posts as Anonymous. And says provoking things.
Just to be a pain in the arse.

Jeez what's wrong with these people? It's well known we are all very respecful. Of eachother on this site.
So I think it's strange that anyone reading it for a while. Could think they can post a comment. That is nasty to another commenter.
Or just downright rude.
Because this isn't a place where we engage in that sort of thing.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It's fine to disagree.

Despite what some may think. I don't necessarily want everyone to agree with everything I say in comments.

But an opposing view put forward.... it's got to be fair. On everyone. And put in a way that doesn't cause arguments.
And definately no name calling.

Oh well. The comments by this Anonymous have been removed. I didn't see them. It appears CD removed them earlier today.

I get annoyed when there are too many unidentifiable people posting as Anonymous.
We all know and love Cap Anonymous cause she signs her posts.

But really ??? All these anonymous people. It makes it difficult. And impersonal.
I get that 'impersonal' is what some people want.
But you have to ask, why do some commenters want/need to wear a mask.
Why be so inauthentic when you are actually giving personal opinions?
On a psychic's website.
It's far better for your spiritual self, to be authentic in most things you do.

Another thing. Can you actually change your name on your account?
I've never tried.
If you can. It's far better.
Unidentifiable names just makes people presume it's just a troll too for the most part.
Not a good image...if you are not a troll.
Just sayin.

I think...Just like in life. If you want to be taken seriously. You have to give yourself a name.
T. W. said…
dshareef222

Hi! Some of the videos have been taken down. Dr. Faucci gives off bad vibes to me. I’ve also seen videos where others provide evidence & believe in their personal opinions something about the man is off. But we agree he is one of THEM.
T. W. said…
Anonymous 843 - God bless you!

Chick’sOpinion - I agree with everything you wrote and I think you write eloquently. I’m more terse & can be outrageous. I know we disagree sometimes but I want you to know I still learn from you and I take time to think about what you and others say even when I do not agree.

Yes, you can change your name. If someone doesn’t sign in to their Google account or doesn’t have one then they can post as “Anonymous.”

I post on 2 sites that use Disqus. I forgot my log in credentials so I had to make a new account with a different name. But my initials still appear & I use a pic you all have seen. So if you go to those sites and wonder about The Real TW then yes, that is me.

As for the troll, they made 3 hateful posts in a row. I was going to let it slide l. We all have bad days. We all have the right to vent. But then I read the third. I did not take a screenshot because I didn’t want to hang onto that negative energy. In summary the troll believes I am a Trump supporter. They were angry because I posted a video link that made Joe Biden look bad. I did not create the video, Paul Romano did.

The troll said Joe Biden was not sundowning. Troll asked me in all caps to “shut up.” Troll said their father sundowns & I didn’t know what I was talking about.

The troll conveniently forgot to say I have often posted negative things about Trump & I have provided links to back my opinions.

The final straw for me was when the troll stated “You are an ass.” The troll knew they couldn’t attack my arguments so they had to attack my character. There is no place for that here. That is not venting. That is hateful and hurtful. That was deliberate.

I thought twice before I typed my reply. Then I asked Christian for help.
Anonymous 843 said…
I need to get my name in pink. Because, the truth is, anyone could post anything as “Anonymous 843.”

So, actually, this is a good thing.

But now I need to figure out a good and unique screen name! Oh, the torture! “LovesBreadCarbs&NetflixBinging”?

But, seriously, when I was floor nursing, every now and then a minor mistake kept me from making a much larger and dangerous one later—it kept me on my toes (not to mention hurting my pride).

These are such strange times. CD is, no doubt, running with his yellow fuel light on trying to keep up with his mum. Only half kidding...that twinkle in her eyes!

Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Thank you.


I learn from you too. Also about America and it's ways too etc. They are often a mystery to me.
And you clarify.

You have so many different states. And culture changes it seems state to state.
And differing laws.
And because America produces so many movies. The movies influence far too much of the rest of the world's view of the U.S.
And as you know, that is often either not a true depiction.
Or just a distortion.

One show that really showed me, I guess.... the more real America. Was that old show Cops.
That show shocked me.

I think keeping this site for comments free of abuse. And all out endless arguments.... is an achievement we can ALL be proud of here.

Christian obviously calls time on anything that gets occasionally out of hand. But really, it's the friendliness of all of us... that makes it a nice place to go. For a giggle, to learn something, a new prediction, new inside track on something Christian knows or to express knowledge.
And we all have that to offer.

And bye the way...you are so far from a Trump supporter. It doesn't even register.
So why anyone would think you are. Even for a moment. Baffles me.
T. W. said…
Anonymous 843 - At least you are teachable and learn from your mistakes.

How about “Anonymous Friend 843” for a screen name?
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion - I thank you for your honest opinion & support.

As far as “Cops” it was real. I used to watch it then my sister said, “The cops on this show always treat the black suspects worse.”

I’m black so you think I would have noticed that before she pointed it out. To be fair, I was a child when that show aired. But still. I should have noticed.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous 843

In my mind, you will forever be linked to name LovesBreadCarbs&NetflixBinging.

Omg I love bread.

I want to learn how to make white bread.
So I don't have to drive to town and buy it.

For the simple reason, I ate all the bread.

Nothing is more shameful than when you live alone.

And you ate all the food.

No one else.

Just you.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion

See, you would fit in here in America!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

Keanu Reeves & Alexandra Grant Break Up Reading...

  KEANU REEVES  &  ALEXANDRA GRANT I have done, many, many readings. On the break up of these two and the legal troubles surrounding  them. I stand by them all. As I have told you when I read. I see things as if they are happening now. The timing is hard to pin down. When it actually starts happening. The sequence of events falls into place Below I am going to give you an outline of what has started and will continue to happen. Go back and watch the attached links. Also you can check out the Keanu Reeves playlist. On my You tube Channel. For details of events I am about to lay out. https://youtu.be/FHrRgN0ILL0 https://youtu.be/qBfywZDuFeQ https://youtu.be/xsUOiicLo3Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjU7XZDcNMM&list=PLIEnc2z_cE3Vxto9KyFiIJXai2kqPgAkD https://youtu.be/DP0QW_pDWL8 https://youtu.be/BjU7XZDcNMM So now we have the timing here we go. I SEE Keanu  broke up with Alexandra. In August by Facetime from Europe. He came home sooner than expected and very angry. Oh the lies…