Skip to main content

Praying for PEACE this Sunday...


Comments

Honey badger said…
Busy weekend for light workers! Let's all lift our vibrations! Listen to songs from happier times that make you feel good, then send that happiness outwards!
T. W. said…
Dear God,

I’m reading online reports & watching video. Some people are trying to peacefully protest. Unfortunately all sides are doing bad things. “President” Donald J. Trump just announced he would sic vicious dogs on the protesters. Is this the 1960s?

God, You said You are Love and the Source of Love. Please prove this to all humanity today.

God, You said You are a God of Justice and Mercy. Please prove this to all humanity today.

God, You said Vengeance is Yours, You will repay. Please prove this to all humanity today.

God, You said You care for the Least of These. Please prove this to all humanity today.

God, You said You bring Peace. Please prove this to all humanity today.

God, You said that if we do not love our neighbor then You are not in us. I’m asking for peace today and the rest of the week. I’m asking for cooler heads to prevail. I’m asking for the people who are peacefully protesting & working for positive change to receive divine help and are seen and heard by everyone.

God, I ask that You soften the hearts of all humanity. Please show us where and how we are wrong. Please correct us. Help us receive Your correction. Help us be better, do better, think better, act better, speak better, and love better.

God, I ask that You reveal the people who choose to hate. Please expose them for all the world to see in such a way the truth cannot be denied.

God, this is another chance You have to shine brightly and to blind the darkness.

God, You have proven Yourself in the past. Please prove Yourself to all the humans alive today.

I thank You for hearing and answering this prayer according to Your will.

May Your will be done.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.
Lovely Libra said…
Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu
Sarvesham shanti Bhavatu
Sarvesham pournam Bhavatu
Sarvesham mangalem Bhavatu

May completeness be with you
May success be with you
May auspiciousness be with you
May peace be with you - shanti, shanti, shanti
Anonymous said…
Yes PLEASE don’t focus on this. Focus on sending healing and light! All lightworkers raise vibration to raise collective vibration!!
writestuff said…
T.W. and All: Sorry I'm a bit late - what beautiful prayers! Here's the Prayer of St. Francis:
Lord, make me a channel of thy peace;
that where there is hatred, I may bring love;
that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness;
that where there is discord, I may bring harmony;
that where there is error, I may bring truth;
that where there is doubt, I may bring faith,
that where there is despair, I may bring hope;
that where there are shadows, I may bring light,
that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.
Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted;
to understand, than to be understood;
to love, than to be loved.
For it is by self-forgetting that one finds.
It is by forgiving that one is forgiven.
It is by dying that one awakens to eternal life. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.