Skip to main content

About Time...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oof. Noice. 😁🤣😛
LovesBreadCarbs said…
Ran across this great YouTube channel the other day. Jamel_AKA_Jamal does the most wonderful reaction (listening to a song one has never heard before) videos. Saturday he did feel the need to address the current events. Thought you would appreciate it.

https://youtu.be/uBr_fy0AjVs

So far of his videos, his reaction to Ride Like the Wind by Christopher Cross is one of my favorites.

https://youtu.be/sREijdwvncU

T. W. said…
Friends,

I had a productive day and I ate food with no problems. I thank God for answering our prayers!

I will visit your links & reply to comments tomorrow.

I pray everyone has a great week!
Chick'sOpinion said…
So this must be about Twitter, Instagram and Facebook removing a Trump campaign video of images of George Floyd and protesters.

It appears the removal came down to a legal issue over copyright.
But was this the real reason it was disabled?
Or just an excuse they found.
Either way. It doesn't matter.
They are standing up to Trump. To a degree.

Trump went on Twitter ....to complain that the removal of the video was illegal.
And Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey relplied,

'Not true, not illegal. This video was pulled because we got a DMCA complaint from the copyright holder'

Trump is much more determined to control content on Facebook, Insta and Twitter now I think.

And let's not forget. He said also the other day,

'When the looting starts, the shooting starts'

Twitter has also been disabling videos on @TeamTrump and @TrumpWarRoom

Trump's response to this, his angle, is that it's censorship.
But lets face it, Trump's feud with Silicone Valley is legendary.

But more recently, Twitter has been putting fact checking labels on some of Trump's Tweets. About voting fraud.
And the George Floyd protests.
Anonymous said…
Anonymous Friend 843, thanks so much for sharing Jamal's video. Enjoyed that. Love the guy, loved his message. You're alright, Anon Friend 842!

HRH TW, I'm glad you are feeling better!


CAP Anonymous
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous Friend 843

Checked out Jamel_AKA. Yeah he's good.
I like the songs he chooses.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Glad you were able to eat.
With no side effects.
That would be like heaven for you.
Or the nearest thing.
louis said…
Good to hear, been including you in my prayers for a few months....good to know they actually work.
T. W. said…
Thank you CAP Anonymous, Chick’sOpinion, & Louis!

I thank everyone for praying for me. God bless you!

I’m behind on the comments but I do browse them.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.