Skip to main content

YEAH THINK...

Comments

Quiet said…


I just cringe every day a new story is fed into media by her.
writestuff said…
Dear Harry please grab bebe, call Grandma and catch the next flight home!
I'm serious, I'm writing this before I've even drawn in my own dangone eyebrows.
T. W. said…
It will be over soon.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Quiet

Yes. Feeding is an accurate description.
Chocmint33 said…
It's 39 years today that Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer - July 29 1981. I remember it was on a Wednesday too. I was just a kid then. But boy how time flies!

Interesting that Meghan was born 6 days later - August 4 1981.

So do you see a fast Megs/Harry break-up coming soon TW?

Chick'sOpinion said…
Interesting Harry's ex Cressida just married.

But Cressida, despite being an actress...ensured she married well within the aristocracy.

She married the son of the Marchioness Of Milford Haven, Harry Wentworth-Stanley.

His mother is Clare Mountbatten.

And they are all mad about Polo.

Cressida's wedding was conducted in secret. So doubt Harry was even invited.

Meghan would have been glad about that.
Apparently she's very possessive when it comes to other women around Harry.

Clearly Cressida hates the Press.
As she released no photographs to the Press.
Or society pages either.
T. W. said…
Chocmint33

I don’t see it but trust & believe The Firm is working on it behind the scenes. Don’t be surprised if Ponce Harry is doing what she wants so as not to tip her off.
T. W. said…
Funny how Cressida married another Harry Mountbatten.

Her mother in law has title through marriage to her second husband. He is not her husband’s biological father, so no title through him.


Cressida dated her husband before she dated the other Harry Mountbatten. THEY can’t help themselves.

Demon possessed monsters.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.