Skip to main content

Happy Friday gang...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Good morning, CD. TGIF!
Cordelia said…
Good morning CD and everyone. Have a fabulous Friday.

Quiet said…


Have a Super Friday everyone !!
Lovely Libra said…
Good Morning, CD and friends ... in the immortal words of Keanu Reeves as Ted in Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, let’s “be excellent to each other ... and party on, Dudes” Sending love to all ...
Kristy said…
Morning guys and gals! 🤗
Sunshine said…
Good everything CD & All, I do feel the brightness in the sweet Good Morning posts.
Mariefass said…
Sending you good Friday vibes CD!
CyndiTx123 said…
Wishing everyone a super happy friday today Be safe and lets keep prayers open for all that is suffering from pain, illness, sadness .... that this too shall pass- keep your faith and know your loved!!!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Yes good vibes to everyone for the weekend. Thank God this week is over. Friday was not a good day for me.
Bad day at work.
And...
And I got a call at the last minute that the local ranger had picked up my cat for roaming.
As they rang me so late. Near their closing time... They gave me a minimal amount of time to go rescue my much loved cat. Before they closed.
I was horrified he was going to spend the night in animal jail.

With the intervention of my guardian angel. I made it in time. Though they were not keen about handing him over without a cat carier.

I said 'you didn't give me enough time to go home and get one. I had to leave work and come here directly, rush through traffic to find this place. He can go in my car. Just give me my cat.'

Well they did in the end.

And my poor frightened cat spent the car ride home with me, hiding under my drivers seat crying. Cause he was so traumatised by the whole experience.

For those who don't know. Cats are not allowed to roam in Australia, at least in my State. Cause they kill so much wildlife.
And they fined me $25 for my cat's capture.
My poor cat was so exhausted by it all. He ate some food. And went to sleep.

I really question Rangers capturing cats.
Roaming is a natural behaviour of cats. Particularly male cats.
Chocmint33 said…
Good Morning Good Morning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjb9AxDkwAQ
CyndiTx123 said…
I am sooo sorry Chic'sOpinion, The Ranger's might be roaming around your neighborhood just to see if they can catch him again. They might fine you a bigger fine. Prayers for your fur baby and for you too Chic'sOpinion.
Please let us know how he is doing tomorrow after he has rested. Does he have a chip in him?
One big thing I worry about around my neighborhood is the coyotes.... they run in packs and know whose house each fur baby lives in... They have been after my Coco for ... going on 13 years next month....She is small shih tzu....
CyndiTx123 said…
ps.. had a horrible day as well... a co worker giving off negative vibes ... 2nd day in a row... couldn't handle it .... i feel it and makes me feel awful..... icouldn't shake it off the meanness bad attitude.... ewwww.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Pharrell sang it best,

‘Clap along if you feel happiness is the truth’

And don’t worry guys. I won’t allow Rangers to take my cat again.

I’m getting the spirit world to protect my much loved cat from these Rangers who have nothing better to do on a Friday near closing time. Than to catch and traumatise an innocent cat.
And me.
With their ‘fools with rules’ crap.

Oh and the Pound handler wrote my cat was ‘ spitting ‘at her.
Cause he f..ckin was. He was frightened. He doesn’t know you.
And youse abducted him.

Anyone abducts me. With a big net. And throws me in a cage and into a van.
And takes me away.
And locks me in a prison .
Would get more fight back than spitting that from me.
I would scream till I was ill.
My poor kitty.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Lovely Libra

Good quote
Anonymous said…
i wish you all a good weekend, too.
Today I just want to share love with you, with you all CD’s gang, I would like to take a moment for us together just to share Love.
So Here is for you all few love words from where I am! ♥️
Chick'sOpinion said…
CyndiTx123

Golly I couldn't handle it. If there were Coyotes wandering around...preying on cats.
What you said makes me feel lucky that cats have no predator to kill them here. Except maybe dogs. But dogs are not allowed off leashes here.
And apparently the foxes (l live near woods) leave cats alone. Cause cats are way too much trouble for foxes. They scratch them too much. And will often win the fight.
Thankyou for caring about my furbaby, Mr Meowgical.
He's now recovered. And yes he is microchipped.

I rang my friend. To tell her about my cat's abduction. She said the Ranger had been active in her locality lately too. She said an old lady near her. Had her cat abducted for a week.
And the old lady had no idea where her dear cat had gone.
So her relatives started to get involved posting on Facebook.
Next thing you know a kind local member of the public saw their message. And went on to the local RSPCA Pound site and sent them either a pic or description of a cat that maybe the old lady's.
Yup it was her cat.

The reason the Pound didn't call the old lady. Was because the number they had for her was an old one.
Given that, there is no reason the Ranger couldn't have got off his arse and gone out at least to the old lady's address and told her.
This whole capturing cats roaming in Australia is a form of animal abuse in my veiw.
Hope the animal activists get onto it here.

Hope your work days improve.
Like you.. my Friday was a nightmare. I was glad to go to bed.
I even made a mistake at work on Friday.
On Monday I will learn if managment found out.

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...