Skip to main content

New Week Morning...


Comments

Mariefass said…
It's a good day in the neighborhood.
Kristy said…
Morning everyone!

My husband is approaching 5 years of being cancer free. He has a CT scan today and he's stressing out about it. If everyone could say a prayer for him I'd appreciate it. Thank you all so much and have a wonderful day. ❤️
Peach Cobbler said…
Yes, more drama, crazy and even more crazy in the world this week for sure. I hope this is the beginning of the end to "The Stalker Files" starring AG and Mr. R. He really deserves to finally have closure to this nasty person who clearly will go to any lengths to sell this false narrative. He (and others she has wronged) deserve justice and peace.

Tony Bennett is 94 today!!
Tony said…
Good evening Christian and to everyone here in the blog from Staffordshire!! I hope your week is a good one!!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Mariefass

Yes 'it's a beautiful day in neighbourhood'.
Got to see that movie.
It has posi-mistic good vibes.

I have strange neighbours.
But the majority of them love peace and quiet like me

The noisemaker drama person next door?

She's going as soon as her lease ends.
So it will be bye bye to her endless noise and drunken parties
And hello to peace.
Even her cat hates her noise.
And finds refuge in my house.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Kristy

Prayer said for your husband.
Hope today is not too difficult for both of you.
T. W. said…
Hello everyone!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Peach Cobbler

Which one is Tony Bennett's best song?

There's too many.

Thats it. I'm gonna play Tony Bennett on spotify on my long drive today.

Cause he's smooth. His singing ...like alot of those old croooners makes me instantly relaxed.

Those old songs definately carry a calm vibe.

Unfortunately modern 'screamy' songs, alot of them carry negative vibes. Anger alot of them.
Someone else's anger.
T. W. said…
Dear God,

In the name of Jesus I pray Kristy’s husband is cancer free and he and his family will continue to enjoy perfect health. Amen.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Tony

I'm not from Stafforshire.
I'm from the other side of the world.

Hiya!

Guys ...I've been texting my stepfather really early.

When I see him today he will say,

'Why the hell were you texting me so damn early'

The truth is....I'm up and ready, to chat to the world.

And then go shopping. But I'm sticking to buying food.

Yesterday afternoon was a disaster. Bought a dress without trying it on.

Unmmm. It's not 1 size too small.
How about 3 sizes too small.

So annoying. But they didn't have my size. And Fitting Rooms are closed due to Covid 19. So I took a chance.

Dumb idea. Cause I need to face clothes 'size' facts.

When I was young, my mum bought a Boob Tube top so small. She couldn't get it off.
She had to go get the scissors and cut it off.

Sooo funny.

I could stop laughing about that.
Cordelia said…
Kristy

Sending all loving thoughts and prayers for a happy outcome x
Chick'sOpinion said…
That pic is Tower Bridge in London.
By the looks.
Chocmint33 said…
Good morning everyone and prayers and best wishes for Kristy and her husband.
Talkgirl12 said…
Good Morning everyone Be safe and take care of one another

Kristy prayers for you and your hubby plus a loving white light to surround hubby in his time of need.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion — Thanks for making me laugh out loud!

Boob Tube...
Kristy said…
Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers! You guys are the best.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.