Skip to main content

Who? What? When? Wall? what wall...


Comments

T. W. said…
How Howard University could help deliver a Biden-Harris victory

Students and alumni say the HBCU community could help close the enthusiasm gap with Black voters that cost Hillary Clinton in 2016.

EXCERPT


As Kamala Harris accepts the Democratic nomination for vice president, her fellow Howard alumni and graduates of other historically Black colleges and universities are gearing up to support her historic run. The Biden-Harris campaign, however, has yet to reveal how they plan to tap this active segment of the Black community — a core demographic they desperately need to turn out in high numbers in November.

The campaign has acknowledged Harris’ nomination as a boon for Black colleges across the country. Yet, given the wide influence that Black college graduates boast, failure to fully galvanize them would be a missed opportunity, some advocates say — especially as Black Democrats who were once on the fence about Harris begin to warm to her.



https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/19/kamala-harris-howard-university-398676
Unknown said…
Go Kamala!! Go Lets get rid of this con man in the white house!
T. W. said…
HBCU = Historically Black College and University

You all do not know I graduated from an HBCU. That’s one reason why I stand by the controversial comment I made a few days ago. I do not get all my information from the internet.

Some people conveniently ignored the fact I was not telling people they should not vote for Joe Biden because of Kamala Harris.

They also forgot 2 important things:

1) I stated I would watch the candidate’s actions


2) A long time ago I wrote I WOULD vote for Biden because he would not be running the White House. His VP will be acting as the President.

Chick'sOpinion said…
Steve Bannon, let's quote Eminem.

'Guess who's back. Back again
Shady's back, tell a friend.'

Well who knew Steve Bannon's back.

Well the U.S coast guard, Special Agents from the U.S attorney's office and Federal postal inspectors.

The other day....They boarded the yacht Steve Bannon was on off the coast of Westbrook, Conn.

What has Steve Bannon done among many other things? Well he's now been charged with fraud.

He's been de-frauding donors to a privately funded Build The Wall campaign.

And. He used a wounded U.S Air Force Veteran to do this. To set it up.
And to cheat 100's of thousands of donors.
By promising that their money had been set aside for new sections of 'The Wall'.
The fundraising venture raised $25 milliom.

But Steve Bannon used 1 million of that money.
For personal expenses.

Shady's not back. Not really.

He's gone.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.