Skip to main content

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle. Netflix CAR CRASH...

Comments

Mariefass said…
I sometimes wonder if thee two unaccomplished fools ever stop to think that the only thing that makes them relevant is the very Firm they continue to bash. Can't fix stupid though.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Sounds like they desperately need the money. Didn't CD say that Prince Charles was ending his financial assistance to Prince Harry.
And so was the Queen.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CD I wonder why Paris Hilton is choosing now to reveal deep details about her previous relationships.
She's always been very private about her relationships.
But now she is spilling alot.
T. W. said…
Mariefass — This is the best observation about those two I have ever read. God bless you!
CyndiTx123 said…
Totally agree CD & CHic's Opinion. She is needing money... she is irrelevant now...... but I do wish her the best.
Mariefass said…
@TW.. awww,thanks,Babe.
Blackbird said…
I'm so tired and bored of these two. I don't even click on any articles in the Daily Mail about them anymore because I know it's all contrived BS driven by Meghan. I wish the media would give them the privacy they said they craved.
Celtic Tony said…
I hope your right CD, can’t stand these two
T. W. said…
Mariefass you are welcome!

The comments under this post are really good and I have nothing new to contribute.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Blackbird

Yes. People have lost interest in them. The only thing that interests me. Is what Meghan is wearing.
I like her clothes style.
n said…
more privilege. any rigged job they want. the deal means there will be netflix content from them? cant they just leave it alone. there goes netflix then for us. next.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Celtic Tony

I'm wondering if the unpopularity of Meghan and Harry has added to the UK public's support for an end to Monarchy.
All the bad Press lately has go to have had an effect.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CD The thing is...I don't think Meghan Markle's clothes style will be affected by her income stream drying up....shut off.
By Prince Charles and The Queen.

I read a book on her. Meghan Markle knows how to access Designers. And get very expensive clothes to wear for free.
Because part of her income before she joined the Royal family, was wearing Designer's clothes for money.
To fashion shows around the world.
And to events. And getting big money to do it.
Apparently it's a common thing to do.
This is another reason why I think she struggled in the Royal Family.
Royals are not allowed to approach designers themselves. They have to wait for an offer apparently.
Meghan would have hated that.
I think so much about being a Royal is self limiting.
But on the other hand...amazing in terms of travel, who you can meet. And international issues you can learn of.
That aspect would have appealed to Meghan.
But I think Meghan discovered to her shock.
That Harry wanted to leave the Royal family as soon as possible. And she would have had to support that aim I think.
Is Prince Harry dressing better since Meghan came along? I'm not sure.
Cause I don't notice men's clothes much.
And is it actually Harry we see with her? At times.
Or a body double.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CyndiTx123

I wish Meghan Markle went directly into politics.
I'd wish her the best in that.
Thing is...she has the brains and savvy for that.
But I feel she's destroyed the public's perception of her to a degree.
And image is just as important as a politician.
It sinks you.
Or elevates you.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.