Skip to main content

We can all DREAM..


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!
Archi said…
You want us to dream Christian ? Dreaming about what ? Hello everyone !
Chocmint33 said…
Good morning. A beautiful grand French building. Not sure which one though.
CAT said…
Ooooo I adore this type old classic architecture. It looks sophisticated and intricate. I feel like modern architecture is kinda empty. And soulless. To me it looks cool but in a very superficial way.
n said…
bonjour mes beaux amis. i could tell cornwall after a short minute, but i cannot tell on this pic. could it be a creole or patois greet is the thing. bonjou' zanmi.
n said…
,dreaming . could be.
T. W. said…
I would like a folk Victorian home with a large porch. I dont like tiny rooms though.
T. W. said…
You can purchase your dream home:


https://www.cheapoldhouses.com/
T. W. said…
See more homes for sale:


Cheap Old Houses


https://www.instagram.com/cheapoldhouses/?hl=en
Chick'sOpinion said…
CAT

I agree about modern architecture.
It leaves me stone cold.
Who wants to live in a house that looks like a local dental hospital?
Well fact is. Many do these days.
And the people who live in these cold looking hostile modern houses.
Are often cold and hostile too.
They are the sort of people who shout at you to get off 'their' grass.
Even if you are just walking past.
Anonymous said…
My dream house in the woods and by the lake and a bit larger than this one..

https://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/house-in-the-woods-priroda.html
Chick'sOpinion said…
MMJ

Same.
And I'd like an open fireplace.
I live in the country already.
But it's not country enough for me.
In many ways.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.