Skip to main content

Back tomorrow


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Enjoy your time off Christian!


I see McDonald's in that pic and I know full well it did not exist back then.
Chocmint33 said…
Today would have been John Lennon's 80th birthday. Happy birthday beautiful soul in the Heavens.

Here is a YouTube clip of my favourite Lennon song Mind Games. Listen to the lyrics. They are so spiritual and telling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVYXWVs0Prc
Tony said…
Hi Christian. Enjoy your bit of time off. It's a time to recharge the batteries as they say in the UK. Yes I had to look twice and notice the M sign!!
Yes it would had been John Lennon's 80th birthday today. Instant Karma, Woman, Imagine, and Just Like Starting Over are my favourite solo tracks. I also like Number 9 Dream. But I love The Beatles and one of their last tracks 'Across The Universe' is a lovely track too. And let's not forget his solo festive hit 'Merry Xmas(War is over)'. Rest in peace John.
Christian..have a peaceful day off. Love from all the here in the forum!!
rchjava-ed said…
Hi everyone!
I don’t see the McDonald’s but I do see what looks like a UFO 🛸 straight ahead, if you look look down the street. I doubt a single gray cloud would hang that low. That’s my guess. Did I win a prize? 😃
Be well and take care — rch
Apple Monkey said…
Have a good day CD. Lots of ♥️.
T. W. said…
The McDonald's sign is sticking out like a sore thumb on the upper left. Look for the letter M.


I can see how that thing straight ahead looks like a UFO. Your eyes are sharp!
Jules said…
I can see the 'golden arches' of McDonald's, they are stuck on top of a pole on the roof of a building as HRH TW said on the upper left-hand side.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...