Skip to main content

Good Morning...


 

Comments

Chocmint33 said…
Good morning. I love those big cats.
Unknown said…
Nice. This is how you greet someone at morning in Afrikaans in South Africa.
Mariefass said…
Happy Tuesday to all.
Quiet said…
Good Morning

But I am still waiting for the other language I can speak/read.. Yes I am complaining like a little child. ha ha

"Jo Regelt" =
(J sounds like a Y) all J's sound like Y in this language

I am sure you will hit up many other languages with time.

Til next time.. cheerio
Quiet said…
Typo correction below has 2 g's

Jo Reggelt

You can add at the end of reggelt the word 'kivanok' and it basically means "wishing you a".... good morning.

I mentioned first comment you will get around to all the languages CD with time but I just checked and there are 6,500 languages on earth. It could take up to 6 or 7 years of all the good mornings if done everyday.

Quiet said…
Chatty Quiet poster here today.

It would take 18 and a half years for CD to say good morning every day in every single language on this earth if he said a different language each morning.

one word the universe of all languages understands is "KAPEESH" aside from ok ok
Peach Cobbler said…
Good Morning! So sad to hear about Mr. Eddie Van Halen! So much bad news in 2020!
T. W. said…
Thank you Quiet!
Angel.monolith said…
Jó reggelt! So perfect !
Hungarian is one of the most difficult
language in the world. ( Foreign Service Institute
Washington)🙂
Quiet said…


You are Welcome T.W.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...