Skip to main content

Healing Circle for ALL Covid 19 patients..

 


Comments

Celtic Tony said…
Well said 👏👏👏
T. W. said…
I like this pic.

I prayed earlier today for them so I'll post a brief prayer here.


Dear God,


I thank you for Christian Dion and all the Friends. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to show love.


I pray that every person who has the COVID-19 virus inside, around, on and/or near their bodies and property do not become sick with the disease.


I pray that everyone who is currently sick because of COVID-19 recovers and heals right now.


I pray no one else becomes sick because of COVID-19.


I pray no one else dies because of COVID-19.


I pray no one else and nothing else spreads COVID-19.


In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I speak death to each COVID-19 virus and its effects.


I pray the truth about COVID-19 is revealed soon and in such a way that no one can deny the truth.


In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.
Mariefass said…
From your lips to Gods' ears T.W. May he hold us in the palm of his hand until these days have passed.
Apple Monkey said…
Oh TW that was beautiful.
Please God look after all patients who have Cov -19. May they all be nursed back to health and bless all their loved ones in the meantime.
hope andrea said…
All these post about HERBAL MEDICINE and spell casters are scammers and fake trying to collect money all in the name of HERPES cure and when you contact them, they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number, occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be asking for money. I was once suffering from GENETIC HERPES and i spent a lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scam and take my money away until i came in contact with this powerful one called Drashaosemudiamen who cured me from Herpes with his herbal medication , after drashaosemudiamen has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine to through UPS DELIVERY SERVICE so i did. 2days later, I received the herbal medicine and I had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how I would apply it. 2weeks later i went to hospital for a test and according to the test done by the Medical doctor Phillip it stated that i was cured.
So viewers be wise and beware of fake spell casters and fake herbal doctors, they are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I will drop you the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you wish to contact him for help.  EMAIL: DRASHAOSEMUDIAMEN@gmail.com, call or whatsapp: +2347052021645
DRASHAOSEMUDIAMEN CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1. HERPES
2. LASSA FEVER
3. GONORRHEA
4. HIV/AIDS
5. LOW SPERM COUNT
6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
7. EPILEPSY
8. ASEPSIS
9. CANCER
10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION
11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM
13. ALS
14. PTSD
15 ADHD
Chocmint33 said…
White light, love and healing for everyone with COVID 19 so that they recover and make a full recovery. Prayers that no one else gets the virus and that the origin is found that stops other pandemics from ever happening again. Prayers that a cure, and an effective and safe vaccination is found. Amen.
Cap Anonymous said…
I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone. Not even the President.
Cordelia said…
May the divine light of Christ flood the world with healing Angels to rid the world of this virus forever and heal all those afflicted. Amen.

Grace said…
May the lord watch over those currently battling covid-19 around the world and bless them with a full recovery, abundant healing, and peace. In the lord’s name, amen. 🙏🏾❤️
Lilia-Lucie Fall said…
Hope they will be ok, still I work in health care... We have it in our area(is a house for old persons) like 8 person diagnosticated with this disease and all was more than fine from beginning to the end, simptome almost inexistent, or very weak( and we was dressed like we work in NASA for for go in the sick persons kamers)... All are ok , nobody died. I not try to be smart... But ( personal! I talk by my self) I wonder if really is a so strong disease.....many gastroenterologs and doctors say publicly that is not more stronger than a normal gripe... Could be? I repeat this I think me, buth evryone is free to have other opinion
Tony said…
May God bring peace and give healing to everyone in the world who are suffering with this awful illness. I pray for everyone to recover back to full health and help us all to stay safe and healthy through these uncertain times. God bless. Thankyou Christian for making this possible. T.W..that was beautiful XX🙏🙏🙏
Jules said…
Amen HRH TW

as per usual hrh TW has written the perfect prayer and has covered absolutely everything.
T. W. said…
Amen.

Good bless us all and our loved ones.
T. W. said…
Lilia-Lucie Fall

An acquaintance of mine died from this disease. Just because you have never had a patient die from it does not mean it is not deadly.
Archi said…
It’s beautiful @TW, I pray for them all
Heather said…
Praying for all of those affected. Peace be with you all. 🙏🏻❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...