Skip to main content

Good Morning...

 


Comments

T. W. said…
It's been a bad one for me so far. It will be over soon.
Anonymous said…
Bon matin!
Archi said…
Beautiful : good morning Christian ! Good morning Gang !
Cordelia said…
Good morning love to all.


A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom.
T. W. said…
Cordelia

I really needed that quote today. I'm tired of people calling me mean because I stand up for myself & call them out on their behavior. I am not talking about this blog, I'm talking about the real world.

Thank you for reminding me it's okay to stand up for myself.
Cordelia said…
HRH TW

Bless your heart ♥️
T. W. said…
God bless you Cordelia.
LM said…
Morning Everyone. CD I have question for you, when Joe Biden wins the Presidency what sort of President will he be?
Artemisia said…
Boa noite com espirro..rs

Chocmint33 said…
Good morning everyone. Beautiful roses.
Anonymous said…
Hi Christian, can you please do a prediction on China and their increasing aggressive behaviour towards other nations over the South China Sea, South East Asia and their constant threatening behaviour to Australia. Also can you please tell us more about China’s denial for suppressing information on the corona virus when they knew of its existence in November 2019 yet allowed their people to travel to other countries however would not allow their own citizens from Wuhan to travel outside of that city to other parts of China. PS I truely hope they find a cure for this virus soon and that we are all protected in the interim🙏.
Mariefass said…
T.W. You are the heart and soul of this little group. You are loved, so continue living your truth. God Bless.
T. W. said…
Goodnight Artemisia!
Kristy said…
Sorry you had a bad morning TW and Mariefass is right. You are the heart and soul of our community! You are loved ❤️
T. W. said…
Thank you Mariefass!

In my opinion it’s better for people to hate the real me than to love a fake version of me.

I also hope the lurkers post more because we are stronger together! I love reading everyone else’s comments. You all keep me entertained, set me straight, and teach me new things.

God bless you all!
Estou enviando mensagens com a conta do Google, mas percebi que não aparecem.
T. W. said…
artemísia, saia da sua conta. Limpe seu cache, cookies e histórico. Em seguida, faça login.
Será que eu sei fazer isso? Vou tentar...
TW eu consegui!!! Uhu!!
Obrigada
T. W. said…
Artemisia, de nada!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...