Skip to main content

Monday Merry IKEA..

 



Comments

T. W. said…
People throw away perfectly good food all the time.

It must be nice to never know what it’s like to go hungry.
MMJ said…
Yes, people are throwing food around the world. While in other parts of the world, children are dying of hunger ... It is a much more complex topic than throwing away food. And even sadder that people are not aware of it. Mostly..
Master and the slave in modern way..
T. W. said…
Christian, is this true:


Royal Family LIVE: It's all over! Meghan and Harry face total exit with HRH styles banned


https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1366266/Royal-Family-news-Meghan-Markle-prince-harry-prince-Charles-camilla-crown-queen-latest
gfbcpa said…
T.W. and MMJ:

I work at two different doctor's offices. The pharmaceutical reps bring in lunch twice a week. We are ten people but they bring enough food for twenty. We used to have an employee from India who was appalled by all the leftover food. He used to pack it up at the end of the day and take it somewhere - maybe his family or his neighbors. (Homeless shelters won't accept it.) He doesn't work here anymore and it all gets trashed. Such waste.
MMJ said…
To gfbcpa

It mostly goes with people/nations who know what hunger is. Like mine .. When I have a lot of unused food left after a birthday, etc., I pack relatives to carry. It's our tradition ...

Although, I also throw away food on a daily basis. I hope my deceased grandmother doesn't look down on me because it was almost a mortal sin for her.. :)
I remember that to throw bread in the trash, we used to kiss him before asking for forgiveness. Nowadays it doesn't have that anymore !!! I believe that for the ease ...
That's why I try not to waste it, even at Christmas dinner.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...