Skip to main content

Morning...

 


Comments

Archi said…
This one is beautiful ! Power of nature ! Good morning everyone good morning Christian
Good Morning! Good afternoon! I hope everyone is okay.
MMJ said…

Who wants to share covid-19 with me? Today I feel in the mood for humanitarian activities:D

Good morning to you all!
Anonymous said…
Keanu reeves read and write here in site.. Clearly i saw that i felt him,..i feelt corect ?i know exactly who and wath name use if is true.. Dont worry if is true i would not make publik his name.. No danger ..Promise!.. You fel this to Cristian? Please confirm,or infirm .Thanks for your patience And answer. Some how i think we two talked one with the other.Signed Lilia -Fall
Psychic Gossip said…
he mmay read the blog but doesn't comment CDX
@ MMJ, are you with covid? I appreciate the improvements!
A friend has covid, she was hospitalized and yesterday she was intubated.
Many people on the street without a mask here in Brazil
T. W. said…
Hello everyone!


Hello Keanu! If you read this May you receive all the bless the LORD God gives you you.
MMJ said…

Artemisia. Yes, I have a covid. Good thing is I have mild symptoms. The bad thing is that I may have passed it on to my father. My parents are in very poor health and I drove with him for an hour, we went to the funeral. If they get a covid from me, I don't know how I will forgive myself. I'll pray for your friend, because she's probably in very bad shape.

I would say something to KR if he reads this blog.
Go to http://www.hilandar.org/sveta-gora-ukratko/
It is in Greece. You have to apply for a special invitation. You will find your answers there. Go for at least two weeks. I would go for a month, but women are not allowed access. But my sister's husband brought me their cross, I carry it with me nonstop. It gives me comfort in times of crisis and introspection. All the best to you.
Good night @ MMJ, don't feel bad. Did not you know! Don't anticipate what hasn't happened! And that if God wants it will not happen!
actually this friend is the daughter of an ex-patient of mine, we created a friendship, they are great people! She is not well, but she will get out of this, I have FAITH!
I heard about a colleague from another profession that I no longer practice, who is in the hospital with Covid. But it will be extubated !!! Thank God!
I hope that the google translator does not confuse my writing..rs
... and ... get well for you ... a hug I have a lot of health, joy, vitality ... from my friend from Brazil.
Kisses
Wow, it was almost a book I wrote ... hahahaha
T. W. said…
MMJ & Artemisia


I’m so sorry about The Plague. I shall continue to pray.
MMJ said…
Thanks TW and Artemisia. I'm not the best, I'm starting to run out of air and there are no more places in hospitals.

What I'm sure of and I don't know how to prove is that with "this virus" we are poisoned. Five days before the spike, there were large chemtrails -sky was white. No trace of those planes on the radar24 app ..

Coincidence?
@MMJ Have you ever been to the doctor?
Need to be medicated soon !!!
God heal you!
Jesus heal you!
Have faith!!!
MMJ said…

Artemisia, don't worry. I am under full medication and medical observation. I'm a doctor;)
And I doubt the whole virus story. I stand by the view that this is a virus + some unknown noxa. It cant be proven. No one wants to talk about it because they don't want to lose their license.
As for me personally, my lungs are clean today, which is the most important thing.

Kiss for you:*

Hi MMJ, that's good news !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.