Skip to main content

Aye Up...

 


Comments

T. W. said…
Hi Lady Gaga! You are so cute!
teacher wendy said…
OMG....what a cutie pie! I love the outfit. Honey is my only girl after we lost Creamy to nasal cancer 2 years ago. She is in charge of all 4 boys (one being her twin brother). She doesn't like clothes. I actually (with happy tears) told her to "tone it down" yesterday....she even bosses me around! Feelin better! Now her leg has to heal...don't know how she hurt it. And they told me to do anything to get her eating again....guess who has to go on a diet? This wont be pretty!
Cordelia said…
Dogs are a man's best friend. Lady G looks a lot of fun.
CyndiTx123 said…
I thought Lady Gaga was white fur baby? similar to my Max .
just got some sad news about my fur babies coco and cooper... have teeth /gum issues... I am upset with myself for not doing the brushing, etc. but the vet said there is hope for better maintaing... my coco has cataracts too... she is 13... They know I am sad , they are acting sad around my sad face... Praying that they understand that I will do whatever it takes to get them the best dental dr. i love them sooo much!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...