Skip to main content

Morning All...

 


Comments

Tony said…
Happy Boxing Day Christian and to you all!
Anonymous said…
I read your profile.. you are very lucky because your family was like you they could guide and understand you...I was not so lucky,well I was in a normal family(with loving parents) I guess... when I started see stuff my family in beginning believe is my imagination(I was like 3 year old).. when I insisted after years I see my mother shaking and crying( now I was maby 10..)..she was scared.. (still I am sure I not seyng that dayly..)I realized that if I will talk further about this I will end in madhouse...they don't know it wath they should do with that...my dad told me that this is a door closed by him when was a child and the way was refusing to believe in something...I could not do that..I guess I was not so stong..I started to pray hoping that will help me...I started to suffer by insomny because sometime in sleep I seing stuff proved be real if I was wake up.. deads people told me then secret takes with them.. prouved real....Yess I still talked then in dream with the deads... they was not bad... they was scarry still..only to know that is not normal to see that freak me!...I guess I closed the door many times but she opened her self alone...or maybe never I closed good...I started to see deads in the grave place close to my work again.. don't bother me me this time .. still I seing them with the brain with the spirit most of time not with the fisic eyes.. I could describe them ..(is complicate?).. now I have 40...I salute them .. they have different temperaments..I always asked me how was my life in other circumstances... this not mean I crying my self..I just wonder.... Lilia Fall
Lucky said…
Happy Boxing Day, CD, everyone!
Anonymous said…
Lillia Fall

I had an absolutely similar situation. As a child, I had dreams . Not often, but I knew who in my family would die. They came to me in a dream. I suppressed it all at 7-8 years old. My mother convinced me that I felt these things were going to happen, so I dreamed it. My mother has a strong character, she doesn't believe in anything she can't see with her own eyes.

What can I tell you, my father was in intensive care after a difficult operation three years ago. Everyone wrote him off, the doctors, the family cried.. And me? They asked me why I am so calm. And I couldn't say. I didn't dream of him. He did not come to say goodbye. And that's how it was ... And "my dreams" came to me again at the beginning of this year. And I managed to push them again.

I'm a bit younger than you. I have to tell you and pay attention- these are also symptoms of schizophrenia. Anyway, you can end it with meds.. I have no one to talk to about this, so I know how you feel. I managed to break the last cycle of dreams in 2-3 months. Believe me I understand you 100%. It's difficult.. When you have bad time, write here i will read it.. :*
T. W. said…
Hello everyone & happy Boxing Day!
Jules said…
I sincerely hope everyone had a joyous and peaceful Christmas, much love to everyone.
Anonymous said…
Mmj , hi, thanks for your answer matter a lot to me,I believe in karma and maby for this I am stuck here... maybe my lection is to learn to accept all this,and not to run(was a movie with Nicolas cage about this)...I am never so good in that anyway..yes, for child I know this could be the ticket to madhouse..for this I evoited to talk..I work already in a house for old people like nurse.. once being in the grave (a short cut between home and job)I started to speak not strong but badly about many things happened to me, walking to my home,the second day a very old lady in building with a lot drugs in her medication because she see stuff!and every time when one old guy says what see the doc drugs him / her moore !!become a rule( hmm that scared me because I am not further with seeing things..)she told me exactly what I said one day ago..I tried deny because right? She could not know...she told me" you make it the deads mad" and she started repeat a part of what I said.. I frozen...in the same day when she told me that I apologize to them in grave..how good she knew that too? She told me the second day that they forget my tantrum and they forgive me... I never dare to say that in my job never.. not to one.. still! She couldn't know that...in that moment I realized that all wath I see there is real again..in this grave,I always see a girl like 16? Read hair, maked in two pieces of one shoulder an the other..old clothes..not rich,in a place where is a cross in woods whidout name..not matter to wat I finking when I passed by in my mind come this girl image..she always smile shaking her hands and say hi.when the old lady told me I infuriated the dead one I seeing already from one year or Moore this image, this girl....I always told my self I just maked one kinda obsession or something with this place and because of that quite if I think to something else when I pass by I see this ginger hair girl...in that day I realized that is no obsession mine..I started to look closer.. and I realized are many ,a lot many, how the girls know I could see her? Because she knew! They know.. not pick accidentally, wath they saws? Why they are still there? She is not from this time for sure... Lilia Fall
teacher wendy said…
MMJ my mother had that gift. It is hereditary. Different forms but it runs in the family. I never had training with my kind. So I dont know how to use it well. Hers came in dreams also. I wish people would understand, it is just a normal part of a person like any other gift given from god. Intellegence, strength, knowledege....
Anonymous said…
Lillia Fall

People who have such abilities are stigmatized to a great extent. Don't say those things at work for that reason. But if it's all too much for you and you lose the border with reality, go to the doctor:*

Teacher wendy

My gift disappeared mostly because I didn’t nurture it. And what would I do with it when I don't understand some dreams. Maybe better that way. I listened to a psychologist who says that most children can have such dreams and that it stops when the logical part of the brain takes over.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...