Skip to main content

Morning..

 


Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!
Good afternoon with lots of positivity !!!
We will not let our guard down with thoughts of discouragement!
Singing is a prayer !!
PSALM 91 COMPLETE
1. He who dwells in the hiding place of the Most High, in the shade of the Almighty will rest.

2. I will say of the Lord, He is my God, my refuge, my strength, and I will trust in Him.

3. Because he will deliver you from the bird's snare and from the pernicious plague.

4. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will trust; your truth will be your shield and buckler.

5. You will not be afraid of terror at night or the arrow that flies by day,

6. Neither the plague that walks in the dark, nor the death toll that plagues at noon.

7. A thousand will fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right, but you will not be hit.

8. Only with your eyes will you behold, and you will see the reward of the wicked.

9. For you, O Lord, are my refuge. In the Most High you made your dwelling.

10. No harm will come to you, and no plague will come to your tent.

11. For he will give orders to your angels to keep you safe in all your ways.

12. They will hold you in their hands, lest you stumble with your foot in stone.

13. You will tread on the lion and the snake, you will trample the lion's son and the snake underfoot.

14. Because he loved me so dearly, I also will deliver him, I will set him on high retreat, because he has known my name.

15. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will take it away and glorify it.
Mariefass said…
Good Morning all. Blessings!
Archi said…
Morning everyone
teacher wendy said…
Christian someone told me the first vaccine will have something wrong with it and will have side effects, to wait and take a later version of the vaccine. Now they have 4 different companies with vaccines. Are you able to see which vaccine, by which company will be the best or safest or most effective?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.