Skip to main content

Morning....

 


Comments

Mariefass said…
Good Morning friends!
Anonymous said…
@ T.W.

I like what you say about vaccines: Everyone should ask the Higher Forces whether to take vaccine or not. So, if it will give problems, they won't blame “C. Dion”, which risks responsibility via vaccinating advice, is he a scientist?
Read please about Brandy Vaughan.
What is your blog?
T. W. said…
Hi Anonymous!

You are very wise! People are less afraid because of what Christian has said. But if they have problems because of the Vaxine they will turn on him. I’ve seen people here turn on him before because of a prediction.

Not only that, several reliable psychics are saying do not take it.

Tarot by Andie saw that the third round would be the better Vaxine. She asked the pendulum if the Vaxine on the market is the third, it said yes. She put in the comments that she will take the vax. I have problems with this:

1) Don’t trust the pendulum


2) In America, Pfizer was the first company to get their Plague Vaxine approved for emergency use. Moderna either just got approved or is
about to be. There is a THIRD company seeking approval.


Furthermore, Christian never said which Vaxine to take. So for all we know we should get our vax from a specific company or we need to wait for new formulations. Multiple psychics are saying wait.


Remember, we need to be mindful of how we word questions when we talk to God. At the time God spoke to me, Pfizer Labs had the only approved (emergency use) Plague Vaxine in America. I heard plain as day, people who don’t die because of taking the Vaxine will wish they had.


Every healthcare provider except for 1 that I spoke with flat out said they are waiting to see how everyone else does.


What does that tell you.
T. W. said…
Anonymous


GratefulGraduate.Blogspot.com


I’m overdue for several posts. Been ill & got an upcoming surgery. I will update soon.
Anonymous said…
@ T.W.
Have you ever seen "C. Dion" personally? There are others C.D., look in Google

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...