Skip to main content

Morning..

 


Comments

Sana said…
Merry Christmas Everyone. Beautiful Picture CD
Reminds me of a Thomas Kinkade painting
Angel.monolith said…
Morning!🎄❄️
Beautiful!💚☺️
Latina said…
Good morning Christian and Happy Christmas to you and everyone in this site.Cheers!
teacher wendy said…
Merry Christmas! I got my Christmas present this morning.....all I wanted was my Honey ( little 5 year old yorkie dog) that has been SO sick for 6 weeks to be well enough to want food, want to walk in the kitchen and harass me for a meal. Today... while making breakfast for my 5 little doggy rescues, breakfast was late! I got Honey harassed, her paw hitting the cabinet(small tantrum), yelled at and she might have said a doggy swear word! (I broke out into tears of joy). There might be a little Santa in Jesus after all. No cause was found for her illness and I am up to almost $10,000 in vet bills but this morning....to have her harrass me because breakfast was late was the greatest gift I could ever ask for!!! Thank you for your continued prayers for me and one little dog. I know the world is hurting and we are just a tiny speck in the universe but Thank You my friends and Chritian! Have a blessed holiday.
Lucky said…
Merry merry Christmas to all of you people! Have a peaceful time, CD! Thank you so much for your predictions ( apologies for the late response...). Blessings to you!
Mariefass said…
A wonderful and blessed Christmas to CD, T.W. and all in our little community. Be Safe everyone.
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi All
May the blessings of peace, good will, and happiness be with you all at Christmas and always. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Please take care of yourselves, love ones and people who you will meet on this our journey of life.
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi Teacher Wendy I am so happy to read that Honey is harassing again. Thanks for the update
Tracy said…
Merry Christmas 🎄
T. W. said…
Hello everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Receive your blessings and stay blessed!

Hello MarieFass and God bless you!

Teacher wendy - I believe God will provide. Set up a GoFundMe, even if it is for half the amount due. Explain that this dog is therapeutic for you else you would have put it down. The money will come.

I'm allergic to dogs (and other animals). I'm also afraid of them. That's too bad because I would be a great mom to a dog in need of a loving home.
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas CD and all the peeps here. May light be sent to bless everyone here and their families. With Christmas cheers Girl from Oz .

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...