Skip to main content

Christian Dion 2021 Predictions YOU TUBE..

Comments

JACKIE O said…
YOU ARE TRULY WONDERFUL!!!! THANK YOU!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021!!!!
Anonymous said…
Can you see why Zoe Kravitz filed for divorce so soon from her husband. Lasted only 18 months.
T. W. said…
THANK YOU!!! 🥳
Stef x said…
I love this so much.

You have such a good personality Christian, finally people can see it.

Link your blog in the description box in YouTube and your price for questions / readings !!!

XXX
Lucky said…
Fabulous! Truly, you should get your own show syndicated! Whatever the style/format/content may be.
Your talents & voice are out there. You have a good screen presence too.

Howard Stern did it! Graham Norton did it!

So will you!

Thanks again, Christian.
Kitt Med said…
Awesomeness on the end of my seat. Could not stop watching. Love seeing you on screen! More, more, more!
Happy new year !
Apple Monkey said…
Wonderful Cd. So glad we will get to see more of you xo
Cordelia said…
Happy New Year CD and friends -as John Lennon said "let's hope it's a good one".

CD Your prediction about Dementia brought a lump to my throat as I know someone who is suffering from this cruel disease.
anon said…

Hey thanks for the channel. Didnt know what you look like except for the photo on the blog with the crystal ball. That shirt is adorable. And Good Chat on NYE. I listened in on the radio site. Predictions Are dark but then you did warn us.
Lovely Libra said…
AWESOME! I hit the subscribe button so fast!!!
Angel.monolith said…
Your channel was a great idea.
We want more...every day !!!
🤩💖🔮
Anonymous said…
Lovely to see you. Will be tuning in again.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...