Skip to main content

Christian Dion Celebrity Predictions Part 2

Comments

Anonymous said…
Christian, you're spoiling us with all these videos!
MBMOM said…
Nail on the head CD!
Loved all of it,!
Thank you so much!!
Archi said…
The last 2 years reeves has shown us his true colours and it’s not nice, the guy has already lost his career and to be honest : I don’t care, the guy is shady as his friend Grant ! I don’t know how will be his futur but not nice not beautiful cause the guy is not.
CyndiTx123 said…
YOUR doing sooo good CD! Your so very comfortable and I did hear a bojangle shake.... sounds like one of my fur babies too! I love it! Just super proud of you. I have always said you need your own show....
this is just the start!! I just got goose bumps! or is it from my first injection??? hehehahaha. PS. I got the 1st dose of Maderna today!! You should be proud of me!! I work in the medical field was able to go to Kroger pharmacy and get it- no line anywhere.... I am very thankful too! gonna get my 2nd dose in 28 days!! Hugs & love and you doing sooo awesome in front of the camera. At least your not picking up negativity or around people you do not need to be around.... Love it! Congrats!!
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

Please give us many updates as to how you feel.

If you know anyone with a history of allergies who took the Vax please let us know how they did.


I'll be offsite for a while.


Back later.
Kitt Med said…
Hello, could you please see if A.B Quentanilla, record producer, songwriter and musician next project- record will do good? It's with the Boyz of Kumbia.
He is the older brother of slain singer Selena Quentanilla Perez.
Thanks 😊
CyndiTx123 said…
Hi T.W. Hope your are well and your family too!! Happy New Year to your Purdy Self too!
It just feels like having the flu shot.....I feel fine - woke up feeling ok... no issues- normal....
daughter getting wisdom teeth out this morning... Prayers much needed! She has never had major surgery & she is skittish... Just happy she is finally getting this done... Trust me , she canceled getting surgery a couple of times. Wishing everyone a super fab day and Dont' forget your Face MAsks!!!!
Anonymous said…

kr haspens much money on his face and body:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwIl46JngKA/
Anonymous said…
why AG filed a RO?
Anonymous said…
Dear Christian! I hope you had a good start to this year and that you and your loved ones are safe and protected. Thank you for the update on Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant. He was seen with Grant at Longo’s exhibition as soon as he landed in LA! I don’t think that he is cutting her off, on the contrary. People claim that he was seen hauling her stuff into his own place with him and that she is living together with him now. I personally don’t believe that Keanu is a good hearted person any more because he has been promoting and supporting that lowlife woman Grant for so many years! Keanu likes her, Christian... from the bottom of his heart it seems, with all her shadiness, all her scams and her charity frauds! I am utterly disgusted by Keanu! A woman that sells a real baby’s tombstone and even makes merchandise from its front is the worst type of evil! And Keanu knew that and still wanted to kiss and have sex with her... ! Keanu can’t be any better than her, sorry... this has been going on for way too long to believe that he has been deceived and lied to ALL this time. Keanu seems as morally rotten, empty and selfish / reckless as Grant. I see the connection there between them... In my heart, I am very disappointed and there’s no turning back for me for Keanu. I hope that the damage he has done by supporting Grant and making her powerful falls back on him. Keanu has paid two super expensive lawyers for Grant’s unjustified Restraining Order! He is more than her supporter, paying the lawyer makes him the powerful accomplice! I hope that Keanu doesn’t get spared from the negativity that he has helped to send into this world! ... Take good care, dear Christian!
TimeWillTell said…
Is KR going to get rid of AG soon?
Anonymous said…

KR has many sexy women on hangout, he induced them while sapping love energy from these women who believed in true love, KR became horny so he could sexually satisfy AG; and AG would treat him better, that is the reason you see KR kissed AG and they appeared with lovers matching wear (AG wore white pant and KR wore white shirt), and AG was happily quite standing by him as his wife.

That is the 3P way KR stole love energy from other women to satisfy AG.
Anonymous said…
it may take a year or longer for AG to be exposed, so it is better not to waste time on KR and AG, move on from them and pay attention to someone else.

KR and AG are both big liars, period.

Anonymous said…

a model wrote a book and mentioned about KR in her book, interesting:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJmMXrrjU-K/
Archi said…
She doesn’t live with him, it’s just a gossip, it’s just a PR game nothing else, but the guy has a serious problem the situation has shown a part of his stupidity absolutely unbelievable, and that’s why I personally don’t care about the next part of his life, he deserves to spend all his life with this fraud, and you can forget his “true love” the woman doesn’t exist ! The guy is just a womaniser he doesn’t want to change anything in his life ! His futur is the one of a self centred man, talentless and intellectually limited !
Anonymous said…
KR was living with AG on weekends having sex with her in Germany, while sucking love energy from his lovers and wives on hangout accounts, so he could sexually satisfy AG.

KR also collected a lot of money from his lovers and wives via agents in Turkey to hire lawyers for AG in the RO case.

After the scandals re Covid-19 party in Germany became known in the world, many women cut KR off, so KR is no longer able to sap love energy nor get money from innocent women around the world; KR and AG don't have sex as much as they were in Berlin, so there is no media appearance either: when AG is not sexually satisfied by KR, she would be abusive to KR in front of media individuals.

KR's sister and some fans keep saying KR is not on social media, because they benefit from the entire thing.

KR is NOT much better than AG, keep in mind.


Anonymous said…
KR has lovers and wives on social media, read comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SHEeiuJZA
Anonymous said…
@Archi: I wholeheartedly agree with you! With everything you said! Keanu is a womaniser of the worst kind, if he had wanted to fall in love and marry he would have ages ago. But he is just a sexual predator who thinks the biggest goal in life is to have sex with each and every one of his co stars! He is really appallingly stupid, his intelligence hasn’t developed! No sane, even halfway intelligent man would have fallen for a fraud like Alexandra Grant! Nobody! Nobody except Keanu Dumb Reeves! I really hope that the prediction of him finding a good woman is wrong because I don’t wish on a good person to have to spend a life with scum like Keanu Reeves! He will as always just follow his little Keanu and betray and hurt that woman! I hope he stays put with Grant forever!
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123


Hi!

Thank you for the first update. I had to get a COVID test for pre-op. Media reports are fake. It did not hurt or feel like my brain was being stabbed. It made me laugh. That’s it.


I still have all 4 wisdom teeth as they came in straight. Please tell your daughter the younger she is when she has them removed the better her recovery will be.

Oh!

She should not have more than 2 teeth removed at a time. One tooth on the upper side of head, one tooth on the lower side of head.

Do NOT have this surgery when the moon is void of course.

Do NOT have this surgery when the moon is in Capricorn.

Do the surgeons have to go into her jaw to remove the tooth? One of my relatives had an impacted wisdom tooth with 3 roots. I think it grew sideways. The surgeon had to cut the tooth to remove it. I do think some people can have the surgery with just laughing gas.

The surgery I am having this week will be my 4th surgery. I was awake for surgery #2.

Please tell your daughter she has nothing to worry about. I’m allergic to planet Earth yet I am still alive on the Earth plane.

She should trust her gut and seek prayer. If she is terrified she may need to consult an astrologer.

Diviner21 is really good. Hit him up on the site or see if Christian will give your email to him.

I think Chocmint33 does astrology but I don’t know if it is a hobby.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I speak blessings into your daughter. May her body and mind be made whole right now. Amen.
Matrix said…
To anonim 5 января 2021 г., 20:59
since you are in the subject, then tell me. Why would he collect money from his mistresses? If he is rich himself? or does he not have millions of dollars ??? Or is he not enough money? Why should he collect other people's money to protect the witch? does he have so much time to frame everyone with money?
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

I forgot to say that the teeth should be removed from opposite sides.

In other words, having both teeth on left side removed on same day is bad.

Should be upper tooth on left side, lower tooth on right side.

Or upper tooth on right side, lower tooth on left side.
Anonymous said…
Everyone should eat their own pud of salt. Still, I want Keanu to be happy! He did a lot of good to people. Will he meet his woman, his love?
Briseis said…
To the anonymous who is in all the posts saying that KR is asking fans for money: Stop this nonsense! Keanu is not on social networks, he will never chat with a fan over the internet or whatever ... These poor women were tricked by scammers ... I say this because it happened to me ... I talked to a supposed "Keanu "through hangouts ... But, thank God I realized at the time that was an imposter ... In another time, I don't know how they managed to track my phone number, since I never gave my cell phone number to anyone over the internet ... The hackers and impostors made a video call, and the number was from Iraq. I realized it was a scam and blocked it immediately.

To this day I keep wondering how they managed to track my phone number ...! So, believe me, these impostors are infesting the internet and some are dangerous ... Surely these poor women fell for a blow. Keanu doesn't need anyone's meager money, he's a multimillionaire and he is also extremely busy, addicted to work. Please stop saying these absurdities that Keanu talks to a fan ... He doesn't need that.
Briseis said…
Anonymous january 07 2021 7:43 PM ... Yes, Keanu will find his future love. I believe. Well, it is not possible that several psychics in different parts of the world are making this up ... because everyone has the same prediction. It is not a coincidence. I've been following this topic about Keanu's twin flame, and all predictions are about the same. Other psychics before Christian, already predicted this ... And Christian saw it too. What I think is happening is that it is not yet the right time. There is a set time for all things as the word of God affirms. Perhaps Keanu needs to learn a hard lesson from AG. And so he is prepared for his true love.
Anonymous said…
KR is still with AG.
KR has met his woman,
but KR was unable to leave AG.
KR and AG has been in a sexual relationship for 10 years,
KR may lose money if AG sues him.
less half of his money.
all the predictions are failing,
except that KR will leave AG when she becomes a scandal,
that means KR is a pair of abandoned shoes
stinky,
why a good woman pick up stinky shoes wore by an ugly thing for 10 years.
think about it.
Anonymous said…
someone said she had a dream, KR lost 100 M,
if AG sues KR for money,
she could get 1/3 of his:
AG has been KR's partner since 2009 (their wiki )
KR and AG lived together every weekend in Berlin,
AG lived in KR' house in the past,
KR and AG been seen kissing in the public,
KR could not succeed without AG because he is a high school dropout,
but AG is an acclaimed artist.
so, KR either marry AG or give her a few millions to settle.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...