Skip to main content

Christian Dion New Years Eve Haunted Voices Show

Comments

Lucky said…
This is so cool! Looking good there! Thank you for posting the video this time.
Happy New Year Christian !
Apple Monkey said…
CD you are just adorable! Love your bow tie. x
T. W. said…
Christian always looks good. 🥰
T. W. said…
Congrats on your YouTube channel Christian!

Everyone like and subscribe ASAP!
T. W. said…
I thank everyone for a wonderful chat last night.

We let our fingers do the talking... 🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous said…
Happy new year Christian! With the risk to be again the crazy of the group( don't bother me, each one have its own way in universe, his own lection to learn,) I really need to ask you this: the dead could heal someone's with their own energy passing thru the living one boddy? Or taking the pain of living one? I have to experience like this.Please let me know what you know.Lilia Fall
Enigma said…
more like tickling I laughed so much! thanx HRH
teacher wendy said…
I could only hear, not see the show but thinking about it, why dont you do your own talk show Christian? If you dont have one already, I am new at hear. It was so enjoyable you bantering about talking to others. You could do a podcast and never leave home. I hear they are pretty easy to do. You have a natural talent with it. It would be fun to listen to.
Sally said…
Thank you Christian I really enjoyed the show.

Take Care,

Sally X
Mariefass said…
Good Morning and a Happy New Year to all!
Anonymous said…

That is great !
The first time I have seen you.
Thank you for your wisdom,
humor and LOVE 🌈


Archi said…
Thanks for posting this Christian you look great and I’m a huge fan of your British sens of humour ! I wish you all my best ! Xoxo
Archi said…
Very very very interesting video, it’s very interesting to understand how you live with your capabilities, what you feel how you do feel yourself and things and the way you learn, listen and how you must deal with it, I really appreciate to learn more about you, incredible this interview is really interesting, you are awesome, o like your honesty and once again your very Brit sens of humour. Thanks Christian
Kitt Med said…
Lots of fun last night On the show and in the chat!
Thanks for the shout out from Chicago!
Yea!
Happy new year!

Anonymous said…

CD please don’t make
that public:
Please, is there a possibility
to read somewhere what you
have saying or to underline
the film with a text,
that not native English
speaker can understand it
better or can translate it too.
Perhaps the main points.
Then it spreads more.

T. W. said…
@teacher wendy

The live broadcasts do not have visual. This makes it easier for us to participate in the chatrooms.


If you would like a visual please head on over to Christian's YouTube channel.

Be sure to like & subscribe!


https://youtu.be/VaUcl6IDwHg



https://youtu.be/JOwSuUfDezU
Quiet said…
Hi Everyone. It was a great chat and wishing everyone the best for this new year.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...