Skip to main content

"I Have a Dream" Me too...

 

MORNING...

Comments

Angel.monolith said…
“ When we dream alone
It is only a dream, but
when many dream together
It is the beginning of a new
reality.” Friedensreich Hundertwasser
teacher wendy said…
For 27 year we celebrated Martin Luther King's birthday with cupcakes sometime in January. We did not always have his birthday off of school until later in my carreer. I hope I taught my students to" BE the change they wanted to see in the world....PEACEFULLY! ".....on a side note..I can't tell you how many of my students think he was a President....remember they were 7 and 8.
Anonymous said…

Sometimes dreams
come true,
that you’ve never thought
it is happening 💫

Lovely Libra said…
Despite all the horrific displays of racism we’ve seen just this year alone, we have the amazing Kamala Harris as Vice President ... and that gives me such hope for our country. I pray for us all this is a fresh start in the right direction.
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

This is precious!
Jules said…
The most wonderful human being. An inspirational man in every single way.
Jules said…
Out of genuine interest, and without bringing Trump into the equation, I ask why some are showing so much confidence and placing so much trust and hope in Kamala Harris?
Lovely Libra said…
Jules - she is the first woman VP the U.S. has ever had - and she is the first non-white V.P. the U.S. has ever had — so I’m hoping & praying we are moving beyond bias. The majority of the U.S. voted for the Biden/Harris ticket — I interpret this as the majority of the U.S. is beyond prejudice. I hope and pray that I’m right.
teacher wendy said…
Harris while I am not crazy about about her, is a women, is a minority and made it to the White House. That's a big step for America. It was a big step for America when Hilary Clinton was the first women Pesidential Candidate but that seemed to be dropped by the wayside. In this country Suffragettes were subjected to horrendous things in order to win the right for women to vote. Women now have a say in politics which why Clinton won the popular vote. My mom was born 1 year after women won the rightto vote. She grew up with stories of women fighting for their rights. That is why she was so proud when I was the first person in my family to attend and finish college. And she was so proud of me when I was awarded the Nation's highest honor for a science teacher, The Presidential Award in Elementary Science Teaching Excellence. She was so excited she forgot to take the picture on me of stage. It is important that women, minorities, and those who are not mainstream be allowed a voice because their voices are not different but wider and broader and allow us to emcompass ALL people in our country. We are "melting pot" country and it is time that it is reflected for ALL the people who make up the country. So yes this is BIG....
Jules said…
Lovely Libra - Thank you so much for responding to my question. Much love to you.
T. W. said…
I do not personally like Kamala but I am willing to give her a chance.
Jules said…
Teacher Wendy, HRH TW - Thank you so much for responding to my question. Much love to you both.
T. W. said…
We love you too Jules!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...