Skip to main content

Psychic Reading Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie...

Comments

Archi said…
Oh my gosh I love your doooooog !! ❤️❤️❤️ And your YouTube channel !
CyndiTx123 said…
Hahaha! Love me some Lady gaga!!!
Jules said…
Look at that gorgeous fur baby!!!
JACKIE O said…
HEY CD, LOVE YOUR PRECIOUS BABY!!!!
JACKIE O said…
HEY CD, LOVE YOUR BABY GIRL!!!!
JACKIE O said…
WOW!!! CUTE BABY GIRL!!!!
teacher wendy said…
Nice to meet you Lady Gaga. Alvin & Honey
(twins) Bentley,Milo,Oso Rojo (red bear in spanish)my dogs ...Pasta and Macaroni my cats..... all rescues....say HI!

Kitt Med said…
That dog is too cute!
Tasha said…
Kiss that sweet Pup face up !!
Anonymous said…
Can you turn CC(closed captioning) on? I enjoy reading your predications!
MD said…
My intuition is screaming out that you are a fake CD! Your not on a par with any of the other Psychic You-Tubers. Seriously give it up and stick to your ‘blog’. Anybody can give out vague ‘predictions’, you don’t have to be psychic to do that.
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear MD
Thank you very much for your comment.
As we all have free will.
We can with freewill choose positive or negative thoughts.
I hope you visit here. Will allow youth change your negative vibes to positive ones.
Plus a visit here is cheaper than going to a therapist.
Stay well
CDX
teacher wendy said…
MD wow you are mean, go pick on someone else....For someone who is learning a new skill, in a new medium CD is doing very good. Practice makes perfect and no one starts out perfect at anything! You should see my shattered glass art! I keep trying, and that is all you can do...a little better every time. So what is your real motive in coming here? There is a motive and I am sure CD knows what it is but is too kind to post it. I stand up for people I care about.....take your bad vibes somewhere else or CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!
T. W. said…
Dear MD

I can verify Christian’s blog & YouTube Channel are great therapy!

Oh!

Can you please provide the link to your YouTube Channel?

Thank you!
MD said…
teacher Wendy

No I don’t have any motive for coming here and even if I did I’m 99.9% sure CD wouldn’t know what it is.
I say it how it is, that’s how I am, and I personally think CD is nothing special. There are way better psychics
on You Tube - FACT. Now get over it!

MD
teacher wendy said…
MD and yet you are still here, attention seeking why? How can our little community help you? Because this little community has helped me a lot, we just respect each other, and care. So all the people here will help you since you obviously need this...tell us how and we will try.
Quinhas67 said…
I am so thankful for this community and website. I have been coming here every day for years to see CD's predictions and information that other people have posted. Thank you T.W. for your comments and research because I keep learning. I may not always agree with you but your hard work and efforts has expanded my knowledge and I love to learn.
As to MD, I don't understand why people feel the need to come to this website to attack and disparage CD. If you think he is a liar or fraud, don't come here. You are not going to change our minds. I have read and seen many psychic channels, websites, articles, books, etc. for many years. The reason I love this site is that it is free and CD is putting himself out there to help the world, to the point of being ridiculed. That takes a lot of courage and strength. Thank you CD.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...