Skip to main content

As requested by Archi Healing Circle for Prince Phillip...


 

Comments

Talkgirl12 said…
May the heavenly father sent his angels to help him move from our world to the next and may it be a peaceful transition.
T. W. said…
Dear God,

May your will be done in this matter.

If it is not Prince Phillip’s time to go I ask that you please make him healthy and whole.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.
Anonymous said…
There was a blind item some time ago that Prince Phillip has bladder cancer.
But he has a strong constitution and if it can be fought then he will have more time with his family.
More time to help preserve the tradition and obligation he has dedicated his life to.
Stay strong and be at peace.
teacher wendy said…
Prince Phillip you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Anonymous said…
I pray for your healing Sir Philip,and if the Good choose else ,and healing is not in his plan,I pray for your forgiveness, for the Universe/Good blessings not matter what Good choose. Someone told me to not lose my faith in Good.. so I will .I pray to the Good to blessing you and choose the best solution for you.
Angel.monolith said…
Our neighbor, Margaret, was 100 years old in January.
I wish Prince Philip to celebrate his 100th birthday in
June in good health.
Archi said…
Thank you CD ♥️
Jules said…
If the rumours are indeed true then my thoughts and prayers go to the children who by a horrible twist of fate brought them into contact with this man. May their souls find rest and may Gods will be done.
Anonymous said…
what prayers? hell awaits
T. W. said…
Anonymous 8:54 pm


I hear you.

I understand.

I honestly thought he was already dead.

Several psychics have said the Queen will pass shortly after her husband passes.

I suspect Prince William is in danger because he is a candidate to take in the Antichrist Spirit & become the much anticipated AntiChrist.

So if you cannot find it in your heart to pray for Prince Philip, please pray for Prince William.

Thank you.
Letty said…
Prayers and light to him

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...