Skip to main content

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry, are they pregnant. or are they not??

Comments

T. W. said…
Why is this happening?


https://youtu.be/3VhYZcQSglk
Anonymous said…
Oh my Lord. The teeeaaa!!! So hot I can barely drink it.
Blackbird said…
She's insufferable!

@CD, I love your videos! x
Sally said…
Hi Christian,

Thank you for your lovely updates I really enjoy them!

Sally X
T. W. said…
Artemisia

Yes, this happened in Texas. The roads were covered in ice. There are other videos but they are more horrifying.



Artemisia

Sim, isso aconteceu no Texas. As estradas estavam cobertas de gelo. Existem outros vídeos, mas são mais terríveis.
CyndiTx123 said…
The major crash in Texas was soooo scary to watch & lives was lost. Prayers for all that has suffered.
2nd snow day and tomorrow 3 rd snow day..... Wishing safety for all . Prayers and love! Pipe busted in bathroom... ugh!

Will it ever come out about hiring surrogates for Harry and Megs babies? Why be sooo secretive... it's all about the money honey.....
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

Im sorry your pipes burst & I hope you were able to get the repairs.

Yes, that crash was horrific. I’ve been in several motor vehicle accidents & the sounds of the crashes brought up memories.

New Brunswick county here in North Carolina had an EF 3 tornado. This is significant because New Brunswick county is on the coast.

We have more freezing weather on the way this week & next.

Many people in North Carolina still do not have electricity.
T. W. said…
Christian told us first:

The Calculated Baby



https://blindgossip.com/the-calculated-baby/

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...