Skip to main content

Morning....

 


Comments

Anonymous said…
Good morning / evening everyone!
This picture is so beautiful with beautiful colors.
CD, I sent you an email. Please read it when you have time. Thanks
teacher wendy said…
We made it! I survived yesterday! We made it down the steps, to the covid vaccine for my sister who hurt her back and I had to try and get dressed and down the steps as her apartment is on the 2nd floor. Then the doctor said stop in after the shot, she would see my sister (doctor is on the other side of town, on the other side of the airport a long away. The doctor looked after Sis' back and did blood work, and gave us mild prednisone for 5 days). And we got home as the huge snowstorm was revving up....and rested with McDonalds....then had to get her back up the steps, the bloodwork is back with her potassium being a little low(add an extra pill) ....and she rested in her lounge chair. And David was suppose to help me and he was just an ASS all the time! I AM TOTALLY DEAD TODAY....but she needed that vaccine for Covid....and they had a dose for her...so many people want them and there are not enough.....I HAD TO GET HER THERE. A lift chair is $16,000 for the steps...so ezpensive.....but we made it through yesterday....one day at a time right? Today I hurt all over but I did it....
Psychic Gossip said…
Healing sent for you all Wendy CDX
Anonymous said…

Dear Wendy,

your sister can be
very happy to have
you as a sister.
Please also take care
of yourself ❣️
that’s important

T. W. said…
Hello everyone!

Teacher Wendy - God bless you and your family.
teacher wendy said…
Thank you Christian and others. We rested today. I worked on a writing piece about my sister and made out Valentines for my friends and we had take out fish fry. A good day. My friends asked me why get someone who is terminal
(dementia) a covid vaccine? My answer...Because I dont want her to die ALONE in a covid ward, strapped and sedated to a bed (because dementia patients wander)...if I can at all prevent it. Luvs
Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy - what a blessing for your sister to have your love and care ♥️
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

You are very loving.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...