Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

teacher wendy said…
I have 4 friends living with stage 4 cancer. Trisha, Conni, Joyce, Amy. Tomorrow Trisha goes for her 3rd cancer surgery at 10 a.m Colorado time. She has a good surgery team, and integrative surgery plan but her surgey can be 4 to 12 hours or more if needed. She can come out cancer free and fine in 4 hours, or with a colostomy bag forever,or in a wheelchair forever....and she is fine with all these outcomes as long as she comes out alive without cancer and pain free. But I am asking for extra prayers for her, she needs everyone she can get tommorow. Thank you my friends....Luvs
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

Your friends are blessed to have you! I have already said a prayer for them. I will post a short prayer for Trisha here.


I thank God for being the Great Physician. I thank God for being with Tausha’s entire health care and after care teams. I thank God for always being with Trisha. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command Trisha’s life, body, relationships, and finances to receive, manifest, and enjoy all of God’s blessings. Amen.
Lucky said…
Teacher Wendy, you got it. ����
Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy

Hope things are easing for you. Sending all loving thoughts and prayers to your friend Trisha for a good outcome and recovery.
Lovely Libra said…
Teacher Wendy I am praying for your friends and you and your family. Bless you.
teacher wendy said…
Thank you my friends. Trisha had a short surgery. That was good. She is loopy, I wont know the outcome for a few days. She did well in surgery. The nurses put her kitty ears right back on her when she came out because she insisted on wearing them into surgery and her pearls as well! Time for bed here...a long day....
T. W. said…
Teachers Wendy

Thank you for the update!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...