Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…

TW
maybe change will bring
what you are long for

Anonymous said…

I separated from my
partner after 26 years,
now I can take care
of him, but I’m finally
free and know again
who I am.

Anonymous said…

rosescented
Be careful with yourself,
maybe you will regret
some words,
It will change.

Archi said…
Morning CD morning everyone
teacher wendy said…
Anonymous @ 6:30p.m. I wish I could be as brave as you! 26 years in June for me. I hate the name calling and belittling and being made ashamed of my life. I do the best I can. I get so tired taking care of my sister. I am so glad you broke away. I am proud of you, I know how hard it is. The only help I have with my sister is sometimes nice, sometimes belittling sometimes just mean, which is why I have an echocardiogram tomorrow. ( got screamed at so much heart palpatations, I spilt something on the new carpet). Someday maybe I can be as brave as you Yes? When there is no longer another person I need help with.
To Rosescented ...I went and read your posts. YOU GO GIRL....EVERY WORLD NEEDS A WARRIOR ....and when this cause is over....please find a new cause because your talents should not go to waste.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…

You’ve got courage.
New is, that you’re
fighting for yourself.
It is going to grow. ❣️

T. W. said…
Anonymous

I agree with you and I receive your blessing.

I thank you for your love and kindness.

May you receive and enjoy all the blessings God continues to give you! 😀
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy


God taught me something today that I will share with you:

The power of the Holy Spirit raised Jesus Christ from the dead. That same power works in us. Any power that can bring the dead back to life can resurrect our hopes, dreams, talents, courage, situations, circumstances, finances, there is no limit!

Nothing is to hard for God.

Jesus Christ gives us abundant life.

I’m giving you permission to stop living in fear. Go claim every blessing that is written in the Holy Bible.

You have the right & authority to do so.

KICK D. TO THE CURB!!!


Remember, God to Abraham to go to the promised land.

God didn’t tell him to bring his nephew Lot with him.

Abraham had nothing but trouble as long as Lot was with him.

Please know I am not saying Lot caused Abraham’s promise.

I believe by bringing Lot with him, Abraham prevented Lot from receiving what God wanted Lot to have.

YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND D. IS LOT.

I have seen this over and over again, even in my own life.

When you remove people from your life who have no business being in it your blessings will run after you and overtake you.


TEACHER WENDY, I DECLARE YOU ARE LOVED.

Please take this advice and go in peace.

May you receive blessings from God.
T. W. said…
I made so many typos.

Here’s an important correction:

Lot did not cause Abraham’s problems but he might have added to his grief unintentionally.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...