Skip to main content

Morning all..


 

Comments

Archi said…
Hi CD morning everyone : CD may I ask for an update about Reeves and Grant situation?
anon said…

Good morning. How beautiful. It looks kind of colonial. Like Vietnam but maybe not Asian. I think i leave it a mystery i like that better. Thank you for the posts.
I thought it was the center of Rio de Janeiro in the past. These old buildings still exist. But I was in doubt because of the bike. Beetle and motorcycle ... Germany?
But I think it’s not in Brazil, let alone Germany
anon said…

Maybe it;s Brazil.
Anonymous said…
Good Morning CD,

I am considering having a reading with you, not so much to ask about myself its more for my child who is making some seriously bad choices lately and I am completely heartbroken and terrified of what may happen if my child continues down this path. Is it ok for me to seek a reading about my child and do I provide you with a photograph of myself and my child?

Also to you know a pray for divine intervention to help my child, thank you from a heartbroken worried parent.
Psychic Gossip said…
re reading for your child yes I would need their pic CDX
The children always giving concern to the parents !!
I activate their guardian angel ... I try to remove any blockage that prevents the connection.
And when they are sleeping I talk to them, I ask them to follow my advice ... so I keep trying ... I never give up! Always in prayer! But they have the freedom to decide the path to take !!!
May God guide you and your son back to the less troubled path. Great arm !!!
Anonymous said…
Hi CD @ 17 March 2021, 2:42am & Artemisia @ 3:03am

Thank you CD and Artemisia, I appreciate you response.
Sorry if the message has grammatical errors, Is that I use google translator
Anonymous said…
Thank you Artemisia, I appreciate your effort and thoughtfulness, 😊
Anonymous said…
A reading with CD will be the best time of your life! Do it!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.