Skip to main content

TOLD YA Nicolas Sarkozy Goes to clinky...

Comments

T. W. said…
URGENT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT


Johnson & Johnson vaccine formula uses aborted fetal cells.

The children were aborted decades ago.

The Roman Catholic Church is urging her people to get a different vaccine when a choice is available.

The RC Church said it is not amoral (immoral?) to take the Johnson & Johnson vaccine ONLY when there is no alternative.
anon said…
Thanks for the notice TW. I've read ok reports from people that've used Pfizer without major side effects. Although, as ever bigger companies are favored where many good small labs are restricted in the market.
Corruption is not only politicians' mo, although even them get caught sometimes, apparently.
T. W. said…
anon

You are always welcome!

I urge everyone who has not taken the Plague Vaxine to PLEASE go to God in prayer before you do so and wait 72 hours.

I know of people who survived COVID-19, took the Vaxine, caught COVID again & were sicker!

I thought the Vaxine was supposed to keep the Plague symptoms from being so bad if a person caught the plague?



Your body, your choice.

God made your body and knows what is best for you.

God also gives you free will to make your own decisions.

I have a very bad feeling about these Vaxines & I know what God told me.

I acknowledge God might tell some people to take it.

Always listen to God!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...