Skip to main content

A2Qs Ep5 Chris Evans, Keanu , Simon Cowell, Bitcoin, China, Boris Johnson, Hollywood, Celebrity Predictions.

A2Qs Ep5 4/17/21

 
Beth Jackson asks


 1. What is the future for the relationship of Lauren Silverman and Simon Cowell?
ANSWER No marriage.
She’s just Erics mother.
Nothing more.

2. (sorry to be political again) - When will be the end for Boris Johnson's premiership and will it mark the end of Conservative government?

ANSWER 2021/22

 4. What do you think Prince Philip's first act of mischief in spirit is going to be?

ANSWER Getting Harry back and away from Meghan Markle.


 
Diana T asks

Was the Amityville house haunted as the Lutz family suggests? The following owners of the house stated they didn’t experience any supernatural activities as the Lutz family. Some claim the whole story is a hoax even though the DeFeo murders did occur.
ANSWER Yes the place was/is haunted. That was the cause of the murders. Some people just aren’t sensitive to such things.


SPRING TIME


Psychical prediction is a science that I intend to promote. I would like to know, how black magic works from you.

ANSWER black Magic is something you just stay away from. Just like Ouija boards. Plain and simple.

 
Hello 1223


Is Chris Evans future wife Alisha wainwright? She’s an actress in Hollywood.

ANSWER NO.

wa R


Hi CD, will there be another wave of covid in UK and will more lockdowns happen?

ANSWER YES.

Boris says 21st June everything will go back to normal ???

ANSWER No it won’t. Worse to come.


Unknown asks

Hi Christian, do you see BTS going far? Thank you :)

ANSWER I feel that they have reached as far as they will go.


Unknown asks

The Chinese Communist Party is the greatest threat to Western and European values and way of life. The CCP is a like a cancer towards freedom. Inch by inch they encroach upon other nations sovereignty and peoples freedom see South China Sea, taking over islands to strategically build warship bases, revoking and silencing the people of Hong Kong all while the world looks the other way, organ harvesting, falsifying offical news reports, religious genocide the list goes on and on. If our governments don’t take action now in 10 years time it will be too late and will be at the foul mercy of the cult dictatorial regime, what do you see happening CD?

ANSWER
I agree, there are many more troubling events to unfold. Due to China.

Unknown asks.

Dear Christian, Marfa is coming. The hag is still invited. I hope that Keanu wont come and support the hag or even bring her to the oscars. Please Christian help us with the prayers.

ANSWER She won’t be going to the Oscars.
I still see her uninvited to Marfa.
 


 
K L asks


Christian, when we can expect bitcoin big time crash?

ANSWER  2021/22 massive losses.


 
Heather Pendleton asks


I just love your commentaries! I think I finally have a celebrity question, it appears I have fallen down the Henry Cavill rabbit hole. I have been on this blog reading about all the multiple women he has “dated” and about some he has had flings with under the radar. I know you said he has mental issues, could a sexual addiction be part of this too? He is just not making any sense right now.

ANSWER I totally agree Heather. He has many issues. One of them he’s a serial cheater.

 
Martha Delgado asks


 Ok! Don’t laugh at my questions lol But do you see a Speed 3 movie in the makes in the near future?

ANSWER Yes I do…

Do you see Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock ever becoming a couple? I know she’s with someone else but they truly care and love each other and I believe their soulmates.

ANSWER No, I don’t see them as a couple.

Comments

Latina said…
Thanks a lot Christian for these updates.I'm falling down in the Henry Cavill rabbit hole too lol so I wish the best for him.On the other hand I can't wait to see Speed3 it would be amazing watchh Keanu and Sandy pairing again,even if it's only a movie.Whooaaa!
Latina said…
one more thing Christian what do you see for Leo Dicaprio? will he ever settle down? in that case with who? please answer.Thanks Christian.
Kitt Med said…
Hey CD, what do you see for Wolfgang VanHalen? He has a new album out. Do you see him having peace after his father has passed.
nobody said…

thanks for predictions on Keanu,
we all love him and want to see him happy and sucessful.
Anonymous said…
Is cristiano Ronaldo going to marry his gf? I’ve always guessed their relationship was strictly for pr and so his kids have a mother figure even tho they have a daughter together, will they’re marriage last if they do get married?
Anonymous said…
What does Beyoncé and Serena Williams really think of Meghan markle? Even tho Serena calls Meghan her friend and will priyanka chopra and nick Jonas marriage last? Will they have kids?
Anonymous said…
Will E. Jean win her lawsuit against 45?
Anonymous said…

please try to stay out of Asian politics,
Chinese eat bats had something to do with Covid-19,
Asians still eat bats, cats and dogs,
they are FAKE refugees.
nameless said…

stay away from matters regarding race related politics, such as Asians, Black, Jews, Chinese, we are doing words games online and few could understand; do not become a target or victim. Best.
Anonymous said…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaFju7MJrDk
T. W. said…
I followed the link the Anonymous poster provided.

It’s a Sandra Bullock interview from 1999.

I read the description & I find it very interesting.

Notice her character’s surname:


Published on Oct 5, 2013

On this date in 1989, Bullock was being interviewed for Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman, a TV movie in which she played a bionic woman named "Kate Mason."
Anonymous said…
Hi Mr. Dion, Thank you for your blog. More information on Keanu Reeves “one” is appreciated. Do you see him getting married? If yes, when? Will it be with his twin flame?
Hope said…
Thanks Christian
Even though you see AG being uninvited,
Marfa is already in a few days,
so something very big needs go happen very suddenly....
Lets see
Psychic Gossip said…
Hi Hope I still dont see her there. But if she happens still to go. It will be worse than not going CDx
onceuponatime said…

Dear CD:

I am talking to my ex who is trapped like Depp,
do you think I will be successful?
I really don't want to get into others' family matters,
however I felt I was somehow responsible for these whole thing.
Kristen said…
Are sebastian stan and alejandra onieva a real couple or is it just PR? Is she the one?
Kitt Med said…
Hi CD, do you see Travis Barkers romance really taking off with the Kourtney Kardashian? I saw some posts on line they look like they are having fun.
Question 2:
Do you see any new love for NJ House wife Delores? Its so confusing between her ex and current boyfriend not wanting to get married?
Question 3:
Do you see Miranda Lambert having children with her new hunky police offer hubby? Will she ever go back to Blake?
Question 4:
Do you see new love for Kelly Clarkson? She seems like a good person who can't find the right person! A country singer perhaps?
Sahilah said…
CD, I would like o ask,

Will the matrix 4 and JW 4 becomes a hit?

Thanks.

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...