Skip to main content

Morning all..

 


Comments

Kay said…
Good morning, Christian,

I hope you have a happy day.

Will you be watching what you can of Prince Phillip's funeral? I'm going to watch as much as my TV will allow here in the states.
Starlight said…

so loveable ❣️

T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!

I’m not watching the Satanic ritual. I’ll see what the Truthers & others report.
Anonymous said…
Morning CD, I love this pic, sooo cute 💖🦒
Humeiratarot said…
Ladies today face various issues in the various aspects of their lives going from their accounts, vocation, and relationship, and go-to online tarot card readings to assist them with explaining things.

Online Tarot Card Reader in Dubai
Blackbird said…
Good morning CD! x

Good morning lovely commenters and lurkers x

Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs x

BB
Kay said…
I will be watching as much as I can of the funeral of Prince Phillip. I've always loved anything to do with the British Monarchy, and I'm interested to see Harry and William walking together (any body language?).

Kay
T. W. said…
Kay

May God bless you and protect you.

Please give us Americans an update!

We need the English Tea!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...