Skip to main content

Morning..

 


Comments

Starlight said…

TW

Why is there a
waste paper basket
at the date ?

I hope you are well
at your new home

and that you will have
a lot of wonderful
experiences there

T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

Thank you & God bless you!

I do not know what your question is in reference to.
Starlight said…

TW. 😃

When I write a comment,
and you read it,
than there is the date
under this comment.

After the date, in the same line
Is a wastepaper basket
at the end. Other comments
don’t have that.

Sorry, I know nothing
about technology. -

That’s not really
important.
More important is,

that you have a wonderful
start in your new flat and that
you find your Love. 🎈


T. W. said…
Precious Starlight 💫


I thank you for your blessings!

As for the waste paper basket, you tap/click that when you want or need to delete your comment.
Starlight said…

Thank you TW
Good Luck in
your new flat. 💫

T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

We are blessed to have you as our Friend.
Starlight said…

Thank you TW

you open the
door wide

so that everyone
can come 🙏



Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...